Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
jasmin reynoso chapter 26 . 8/28
Ok it was good but I was expecting more you are a good writer but like I said an end is always a beginning you should try the continuation since the story just got interesting Ana has a temper that is not easy for Christian to handle so I think we would like to see if he changes a bit as we have seen him changing.
jasmin reynoso chapter 23 . 8/28
i think you should get them together like 5 chapters back
jasmin reynoso chapter 20 . 8/27
om gosh! are you kidding me ana hast say yes to Christian and Elena already wants her out, come on I mean if ana and Christian would have at least been intimate
jasmin reynoso chapter 17 . 8/26
Ok this is enough, all I'm saying is please make this a to be continue because I have the feeling that it's going to be incomplete and the reader always wants more, yea and by reader at this moment I'm talking not only about me but others to you are a good writer but you must remember that the end is nothing but the beginning of an amazing story
jasmin reynoso chapter 15 . 8/26
ok now your just torturing the readers
I mean really they are both going through. hell cause they love each other and everyone needs a chance in life and love
omg if they don't end up together I'm going to be pissed
he's trying
robertsmom chapter 26 . 8/8
Excellent story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Wonder if Elena and Hyde will begin working together.
Violet chapter 26 . 6/26
I am certainly loving all of your stories but they are cut
short before Christian and Anastasia actually make love
or get together as a proper couple, can't wait to read
more waiting anxiously.

Wonderful Stories!
Please continue the story
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 26 . 6/3
New reader to your story...very interesting...I like thus Ana very stubborn...I hope Elena gets hers soon
...well done..I hope you update again...I'd like to know howit all turns out
Poorly written!
Wher is the rest of the story?
truefeather77 chapter 26 . 5/8
What? She finds out he's the cause of all the danger and loss of freedom to herself, she's cool with that, then finds out that he's been lying to her for weeks, and has been playing with her like a puppet - or rather, like a sub caught up in his suspension "scene". He's going behind her back, undermining her credibility at her job and in her whole professional life, arranging her life as if she's no longer in it, or has no say in it. And she is fine with it?

Then she deserves whatever she gets. Most people treat their housepets better than that.
truefeather77 chapter 24 . 5/8
Why is Christian letting Elena walk away from this? He caught her dead to rights, and they could put her in jail. He's afraid that his Big Bad Secret would come out? So he's letting her walk away unscathed.

He didn't even threaten to remove himself from her salon business, or any financial jeopardy. She gets away without a scratch, even though he knows she'll try again, against him and/or him. She's the kind of sicko who would rather kill him than let him walk away unscathed from *her*.

And this: "You might be able to change him." (what her inner bad influence is saying to her) That's the most poisonous myth conveyed in fairy tales, and like fairy tales - it never comes true. Women die because of this myth every day. Or rather, every 9 seconds.
truefeather77 chapter 21 . 5/8
If Ana didn't say anything about going to lunch with CG, then how does Kate know to question him about it?

The expression is: "notch on the bedpost".