Reviews for Fiona and Marshall Lee Love or Lust?
Dont know why people Are complaining if you don't like it don't read it stupid ugly bitches,simple as that . On the other had I loved it :D keep up the good work !
sooooooo cute but little too much for Fiona but I'm rdy 4 nauty keep it up
O.o
Loved it
Kaori chapter 1 . 5/8
That was fantastical...just...wow.
XD chapter 1 . 4/22
nice
Nice3 Hot and sexy I loved it! There were a few misspellings but they can be dismissed, you're ok, babe. It was nicely written, showing good detail and didn't go too fast. Make chapter 2 soon x
victoria chapter 1 . 2/6
soooooooooooooo hotttttttttt.
Marshall Lee Red chapter 1 . 1/19
Umm... This is a lot of misspelling and sorry, but the sex scenes escalated way too quickly. Not only that, but Fiona wouldn't just give it up that easily. It made no sense.
That Chapter was awesome can't wait to read chapter two!
...learn to spell... and don't ':D YAY' me
guest chapter 1 . 1/6
Some of these comments are so funny I keep coming back here and reading them. XD
samwinchesterissexy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Yeah this was awesome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Hey, I am all for a good lust story, but got dang, there was no love whatsoever in that. Also, you are an awesome storyteller; you kept me reading it but try to build a moment to that point.
Fiona and Marsha chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
well... this was disturbing. nicely written though, I wrote a book about stalkers and I never really put in dirty stuff because it sounded so gross and I couldn't help but laugh. So when I read this I guess you could say that I was laughing the whole way through! I liked this fan fiction though, It's true I did laugh but only because of the dirty language not because of the material. Once again, this was written nicely and I would like to read chapter 2.
Cool...