Reviews for Little Blue Curtains
kinz255 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
holy fucking shit. mouth watering omg :D so fucking good should do the four of them together and at the end sam taking dean again cuz he jealous gosh that would be fucking awesome. this was great nice job 3
HandsAcrossTheSea chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This made me smile AND it turned me on.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh I sooooo love your response I imagined just that when I read Solid Oak !

Thanks, that was fun ;b
emmiska chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Omg. I want a house in that neighborhood.
Bocamere chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved the original and your response was just as great. Kara and Ethan watching with their binoculars and commenting was hilarious!
deans42ndfreckle chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Holy fuck, that was a unique and very enjoyable experience... I love all your work to death but this may just take the cake :D
cookiesXlove chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Alright, that's pretty kinky... I did not expect that at all hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only the boys knew :)
lovelydaylor chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I don't know whether to be inspired, intrigued or envious...awesome! Its like watching a dirty movie only better! Love your work, as you already know, I can't get enough of it. ;) thanks!
KnitASpell chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I cannot locate the story "Solid Oak" so I read this anyway-and, OMG...SO hot!-but now, I really want to read the inspiration for it. Is it on or LJ or what? Please help!
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow- hot!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh my, I love this! Wonderful take on that story! Excellent! And yum!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ha! You know, I wondered about that when I read the original. Kara keeping on coming over, the kitchen window facing her house... Brilliant!
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ummmm WOW! ;D ok soo whats next? heehee xoxo
rainonmetal chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Lol! Kara rocks!
Melacreature chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Holy shit, God is REAL, y'all! Damn! I actually raised my hand up high, when Kara said her very last line. She truly is the bst wife, ever. And you're the best author, ever. But, you know how I feel about your writing. I FUCKING LOVE IT! justincaseyouforgot;)