Reviews for Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet
ZoeyRedbird25 chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
I'm pretty sure I spent the majority of my time reading this crying. From when Jazzy left to the very very end...I'm not saying it was bad. I'm actually saying it was really good. All the stories I've read are HEA and finally reading one where it isnt? was a nice change. Amazing job.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great beginning, and I loved your summery.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
You should just leave it at this. The ending was perfect. Sad, but perfect. Not every story can end happily. My advice is find a new plot, in motivation. Don't change this. It was surprising but still really great.
brankel1 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
you made me cry. Poor Cheri losing her mom then the only dad she knows leave her. Happy that Leah is pregnant. Seth you should've stayed.
Mrs.Michaela Cullen chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
IDIOT! YOU SHOULD'VE AT LEAST TAKEN CHER WITH YOU! SHE MAY NOT BE YOURS BIOLOGICALLY BUT SHE THINKS THAT YOUR HER FATHER! NOW BOTH OF HER PARENTS ARE GONE! YOU SILLY SILLY BOY SETH!

Great story so far... keep it up and UPDATE SOON! hahaha
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Oh fuck. I'm like balling my eyes out!
kathleen1476 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
That chapter was so good. I almost cried
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Oh my God! I am really glad that she told them the truth and took responsibility for her actions but it was sooooo sad! :(
brankel1 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Love it. glad she couldn't kill the pack. Sad that she died.
Mrs.Michaela Cullen chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Ok... my heart just broke into pieces! *makes crying baby noises* nooooooo... poor Cher... poor Seth... poor EVERYONE (except those 4 vampires... they were dumb meanies)
brankel1 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Love it. Glad Leah is back. Hope Jazz will tell the pack about what Nat has planned.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
At the start I was pulling for Jazmyn. But not now, to tell Seth he is a dad when she knows it could be a lie is mean. Her only redemption would be if she turns on her brother and comes clean and tells the pack of their plank to attack them.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
I am starting to really dislike Jasmyn. She hurts the ones who accepted her for her.
brankel1 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Excellent job. Hope Leah will get better. I cried when they put the tube down her. Jazz don't let your brother & his people kill the wolves.
brankel1 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
I love it. Hope Jazz won't do what her brother says if he's up to no good.. And I hope Leah will get better & hope her baby will be alright.