Reviews for Vampires, Wizards and A Muggle?
tanadhari chapter 20 . 7/6
This is one of the most well-written Twilight/HP crossovers I've ever read! So refreshing! It has a great storyline and focuses of both Hermione and friends, and the Cullens equally. I really enjoyed reading this.
Uzushiogakure chapter 3 . 6/16
You know I'm just gonna go ahead a point out how incredibly stupid this because she just use used a diagnosis spell to identify all the foreign objects in her body all the wood and glass so why the hell didn't you simply have Hermione vanish the damn wood and glass, you know like how Lockhart vanish all the bones in Harry's arm in second year or when Harry vanish the glass at the zoo I'm quite sure Hermione or the healers at St. Mungos are more than capable of erasing fragments of wood and glass from existence.

Or is this one of those dumb ass stories where the authors try to make it seem like muggle medicine is some how better than magical medicine which is a load of crap magicals have muggle's beet in medicine and many other areas in anyway shape or form it is what it is accept it and move on.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 3/2
Fascinating! This will be an interesting meeting.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 3/2
Good for you, Ginny. And I like the homey touch you've put into Hermione and Luna's friendship. Nice work! Thanks for writing.
mandorakat chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
how could you leave it there!?
deemura chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
hey hey, I just remembered, what about 'Immobulus' spell?
deemura chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I really want them to meet Fleur, vampire's beauty is alluring. but Veela is a whole another level of alluring, I remember Harry and Ron's reaction when they met Fleur
deemura chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
ooh, this the fifth time for me, I really really like it. Although Ron here was super temper, but he was redeemable.
it's one of the best HP/Twilight crossover out there. Hermione is perfect. Everything is perfect, I just wondering about American Ministry, sounds corruption is their motto
elise3300 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
Honestly, this is the best story I've ever read on Hermione/Edward ! I look forward to the advance of their relation :)
Sorry if there are faults, I'm french and i'm not good at speaking and writing english ...
Anyways, I hope you update soon :)
deemura chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
beautiful.. beautiful
deemura chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
it's my second time reading this story, it's realistic how you describe vampire's inhuman power, but deep down inside my heart I always feel that witch or wizard is superior. but yeah reading that kind of fanfiction is my guilty pleasure
Snaperipper chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Please continue this story quickly! I'm really enjoying it.
zombiekins5948 chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
What the fuck is this. Nothing better happen to hermione or someone dies. How dare they do such horrible acts to Harry and they call themselves good people.
Maintenant chapter 20 . 6/17/2016
This is wonderfully written. I really want Harry to be a badass Master of Death though and use his Elder Wand to bypass the wards they have in these places. And to kill Jackson. Slowly. Painfully.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
I think your Bella is far too caracatured.