Reviews for Vampires, Wizards and A Muggle?
LillianMarie2 chapter 20 . 5/10
Update again soon! I wanna know what comes next!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 20 . 4/22
What an insufferable man
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 14 . 4/22
Gosh I hatell Bella, this is why I hate her in the books as well, she's so tragically annoying.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 13 . 4/22
I think Bella is very believable, because that is how lame, desperate, and dependant she is.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 4/14
nooooo not an obliviate!
Great story by the way! Really enjoy reading it so faR :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 20 . 2/22
stupid stupid harry. even after a war and the betrayals that you witnessed you are such an idiot.

love the story please update
Marie chapter 20 . 2/18
Whoa... cool!
i really like this story, even though i feel its a bit too idk how say it like slow going? we have not come far in 11 chapters, or well we HAVE, but like idk

tho i must say i think hermione and harrys reaction to the new borns in this chapter is ridiculous. they faught a WAR, there is no way the only thing they now how to do is cast a protection spell. honestly.

i really like the way you write, its refreshing, but pls
Alexandria chapter 20 . 2/6
This is getting interesting! I wonder what the game plan on the vampire attack? Is Cullen going to ask the wolf for help or not? Also have you ever thought of doing HP cross over Trueblood?
DefenestratedCountess chapter 20 . 1/23
Great story!
Raine chapter 20 . 1/22
Ahh... typical stupid bullheaded Harry.. leaping without looking.
Star Iron chapter 14 . 1/15
Wow isn't Edward being a sanctimonious tool. He would have the exact same problem if he pursued a relationship with Hermione. Bella wouldn't be so naive if he just took the time to explain things. How else could he see Bella as anything but naive when he insists in treating her like a child? Right now all it seems like is the jealous boyfriend sniffing up another tree that he could lay claim to since the other one has another hound circling it.

I like your Harry, Ginny, Emmett and Jasper. They all have good characterizations and would fall in line with what you would expect from someone with their personalities and experiences but I'm really disliking your major romantic focus. The story would also flow much better if it was simply cut out but I assume you're fairly dead set on going through with this pairing.
Star Iron chapter 13 . 1/15
Wait... Harry pretty much gives Hermione a chance to live and her first desire once they're in the clear is to berate him for it? I'm not saying she's ungrateful but she kind of is.
hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but I read all of your fanfiction in a single night but it ended on a cliffhanger and I can't stand not knowing and I dreamed about it last night and I'm going to live in constant misery until it's resolved
so update maybe
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 1/11
...what a cliffy. I've got quite the grip, but this hand is covered in sweat and that hand is twitching. I'm gonna fall to my doom soon. (Translation: please update soon. You left me on a cliffhanger so I will soon fall to my ultimate but inevitable demise.)