Reviews for Vampires, Wizards and A Muggle?
AmandaSingh0 chapter 20 . 2/22
stupid stupid harry. even after a war and the betrayals that you witnessed you are such an idiot.

love the story please update
Marie chapter 20 . 2/18
Whoa... cool!
i really like this story, even though i feel its a bit too idk how say it like slow going? we have not come far in 11 chapters, or well we HAVE, but like idk

tho i must say i think hermione and harrys reaction to the new borns in this chapter is ridiculous. they faught a WAR, there is no way the only thing they now how to do is cast a protection spell. honestly.

i really like the way you write, its refreshing, but pls
Alexandria chapter 20 . 2/6
This is getting interesting! I wonder what the game plan on the vampire attack? Is Cullen going to ask the wolf for help or not? Also have you ever thought of doing HP cross over Trueblood?
DefenestratedCountess chapter 20 . 1/23
Great story!
Raine chapter 20 . 1/22
Ahh... typical stupid bullheaded Harry.. leaping without looking.
Star Iron chapter 14 . 1/15
Wow isn't Edward being a sanctimonious tool. He would have the exact same problem if he pursued a relationship with Hermione. Bella wouldn't be so naive if he just took the time to explain things. How else could he see Bella as anything but naive when he insists in treating her like a child? Right now all it seems like is the jealous boyfriend sniffing up another tree that he could lay claim to since the other one has another hound circling it.

I like your Harry, Ginny, Emmett and Jasper. They all have good characterizations and would fall in line with what you would expect from someone with their personalities and experiences but I'm really disliking your major romantic focus. The story would also flow much better if it was simply cut out but I assume you're fairly dead set on going through with this pairing.
Star Iron chapter 13 . 1/15
Wait... Harry pretty much gives Hermione a chance to live and her first desire once they're in the clear is to berate him for it? I'm not saying she's ungrateful but she kind of is.
hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but I read all of your fanfiction in a single night but it ended on a cliffhanger and I can't stand not knowing and I dreamed about it last night and I'm going to live in constant misery until it's resolved
so update maybe
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 1/11
...what a cliffy. I've got quite the grip, but this hand is covered in sweat and that hand is twitching. I'm gonna fall to my doom soon. (Translation: please update soon. You left me on a cliffhanger so I will soon fall to my ultimate but inevitable demise.)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 14 . 1/11
'Forever with you,' she says. What an oblivious fool. What if one day he dies? Then what? She would 'cry' each day, pining away for someone that would never return. I would never give up my mortality. Who bloody cares if I get to live for eternity? I can do things in the next life.

Besides, having so many fake friends and mortal enemies is tough. Fake friends surrounding you for your beauty. Mortal enemies with shape shifters. Jake and Edward would probably be pretty good friends if they weren't what they are.

I've read many Harry Potter/Twilight crossovers but all the time, Bella is the one I hate most. She's such a damsel in distress; not knowing how to live after Edward left her, she almost killed herself if not for the delusions of his voice clouding her mind. So many people would KILL to have a normal life and yet, shed throw it away at the drop of a hat.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 1/11
You little...IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON A WAND, DON'T COME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR! STAY AT LEAST 50 METERS AWAY OR I'LL BLASTYOU TO KINGDOM COME! (I'm really fond of Ginny, and in this fic she stood up for Mione instead of the cliche jealous so...)
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 20 . 1/10
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. This is fantastic, and you make me laugh out loud a lot. I get funny looks from my room-mates. Thank you for the excellent writing. It's hard finding a good cross-over with HP and Twilight; too many people just want to mess with the worlds and characters, instead of trying to integrate them in canon (and while that can be fun sometimes, I've been looking for one like this since reading "Wayward Home for Broken Souls"). You've kept them all in-character, while putting them through new situations and that's impressive. (Have I stoked your ego enough for a request?) Please keep writing. I look forward to more, and soon I hope.

I'm so curious what Harry will think of his lost time and knowledge. He's right about paranoia; it's not being paranoid if there's really an invisible demon trying to eat your face. I'm glad that Ginny got her magical consult, and can make progress. I'm excited about Luna hunting the wolves. Your portrayal of her is brilliant. And I absolutely love your discussions on love vs. adoration/worship between the characters about Bella and Edward's relationship. Bella hasn't made very many appearances - not a good or bad thing, just a thought, and I don't blame you since she is a rather flat character compared to the rest. She's a fast thinker, though, and clever with her knowledge once she pieces things together. I always liked how she could think through a problem in a completely different way than the vampires, getting to answers sooner... when she's not distracted by boys or insecurity, of course, but hey, that's the human condition in us all. The Cullens becoming friends with the wizards is nice, especially for Jasper and Emmett. I'm happy you brought up Rosalie's question of magical aid for her desires.

Typing this all out made me realize that you've really considered each character's point of view, haven't you? That's why this story is so compelling. You understand that they're people, not just stories. Thank you for that. And as I requested before: Please keep writing.
Well, I hate Keens. But I LOVE this story! Can't wait for more!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 20 . 1/9