Reviews for Vampires, Wizards and A Muggle?
Artemis1000 chapter 20 . 9/6
I love, love, love this story! Holy moley has the shit just hit the fan! They're all gonna be in so much trouble now...

I love the balance you have going on here between crossover friendships and tensions and drama within the casts, such as the conflicts within the Weasley family or the problems Bella and Edward are having. Actually, Edward has become one of my favorite things about this story, I absolutely love his friendship with Hermione. All the friendships between the wizards and vampires are endearing, but I enjoy theirs the most (though I'm really curious where you are gonna go with Luna and Rosalie.) Also quite curious if something will come out of the more-than-friends attraction - one thing I really love about this is that you can see that they aren't attracted to the other being "exotic", their attraction is born out of their friendship and mutual adoration.
stephen dante strange chapter 20 . 8/5
i love this story really looking forward to seeing were it goes
Of Lies and Mischief chapter 20 . 8/3
I have yet to sleep since I found this wonderful piece of work. Edward and Hermione are my favorite crossover OTP. And you kept everyone so well in character! Although I noticed you haven't updated in awhile. I hate to see great stories go unfinished. I do hope you decide to continue, even if you end up posting a chapter every month or so.
j.junkie chapter 20 . 7/9
I hope you'll post the next chapter soon! And I have to say this is one of my favorite crossovers for HP and Twilight.
BPsycho chapter 20 . 7/7
The only disappointing thing about this plot is that you haven't updated since January. (Assuming u haven't misread the posting date.) I'm really enjoying the small group against many and varied odds. Keep updating, you have a lot of interested readers.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 20 . 6/27
Such a brilliant story! I do very much like the interaction of the characters, and Hermione and Edward do seem to go together very well. I look forward to the next chapter.
Mike chapter 20 . 6/14
This plot line is kind of a let down. For one, there should not be more than one antagonist, or more than one group of antagonists. The fact that you have them against not only Victoria and her newborn army but also both the Volturi and the US ministry of magic is just going overboard. Unless, of course you plan of making this a super Harry,Hermione, and Ginny fic. The problem with your story is that you haven't balanced the adversity well and they need to have about the same amount of power as the antagonists. Every main character in every story needs adversity. It allows them to grow and makes the plot interesting but when there is too much it becomes unrealistic, unbalanced, and kind of a bummer to read. I'm disappointed that I won't be continuing this fic because of your poor plot choices.
LillianMarie2 chapter 20 . 5/10
Update again soon! I wanna know what comes next!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 20 . 4/22
What an insufferable man
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 14 . 4/22
Gosh I hatell Bella, this is why I hate her in the books as well, she's so tragically annoying.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 13 . 4/22
I think Bella is very believable, because that is how lame, desperate, and dependant she is.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 4/14
nooooo not an obliviate!
Great story by the way! Really enjoy reading it so faR :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 20 . 2/22
stupid stupid harry. even after a war and the betrayals that you witnessed you are such an idiot.

love the story please update
Marie chapter 20 . 2/18
Whoa... cool!
i really like this story, even though i feel its a bit too idk how say it like slow going? we have not come far in 11 chapters, or well we HAVE, but like idk

tho i must say i think hermione and harrys reaction to the new borns in this chapter is ridiculous. they faught a WAR, there is no way the only thing they now how to do is cast a protection spell. honestly.

i really like the way you write, its refreshing, but pls