Reviews for From the Ashes
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I know the last time you updated was forever ago, but pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee continue! I love this story, and a third chapter whould be amazing. Please?
PuddinCat chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
This is so well written! I really hope that it does get updated some day, the story has so much potential.
Hayley chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Can you update? It is a great story. Hope to read the next soon :)
Sara chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
OMG OMG PLS PLS UPDATE THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
are you going to update this? i miss this story so muuch!
humhumbuging7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Will you pretty pretty please update this story? I know it's the Holiday Season, and you don't get paid to do this and you probably have real life stuff to deal with, but pwease?
Unknown0999 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Soo about that next chapter... Let's start writin it. You know you want too
guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Update please? I love this story so much!
agsk22 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I really like how Nikita can just like figure him out! PPMS!
Miami Blackheart chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ohmygosh! You updated! I'm smiling stupidly right now. Excellent and well-written chappie. I didn't expect things to go so fast but I still love it.

Update soonest, please!
humhumbuging7 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Can't remember if I've reviewed this before, but I absolutely, positively, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously Love-with-a-capital-L this story. So please update soon!
MichealNikita chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Omg it is so good i cant believe i didnt read this before do u know when your going to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
this just awesome! PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Please continue. I am dying to know what will happen next. Please?
adrictiv chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
JESUS EFFING CHRIST HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS?

OMG I'm so heartbroken

I missed your writing so so so so much, you don't understand. It is so beautifully written and well developed, how do you even do that? You are going to be a best seller writer someday my friend, and I'm gonna be the one with the first copy.

Post more soon pretty please!