Reviews for Chronic Migraines
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I get migraines, and I do the same thing, I try to hide them for as long as I can before someone notices. Great story :)
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'd like to see a continuation of this. I never really thought of it that way.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Everyone needs some spitfire in their life! :) love it!
annagray chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Migraines are the worst. I used to get them all the time. I was getting them every month and we couldn't figure out how to stop them until we took an allergy test and found out I wad highly allergic to yeast. Now I don't eat bread and pizza and I only get a bad migraine every so often like when the seasons change or when our stupid custodian decided to switch all our lightbulbs to those bright white light energy saving ones. Anyway cute story, fluff is always good!
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
d2- awesome!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
My GOODNESS this is wonderful. What a unique perspective into the "what-ifs" surrounding his experiment! I seriously would love to see one or two or even three more chapters on this, in which Artemis and Wally have this secret they're both keeping from the team and it somehow affects their actions and performance, but just this chapter is fine as well. Great job on writing this, seriously!
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I surprisingly liked tht
purple star chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is amazing i love it so cool and the spitfire awww i just love it ;-)
Lady Pyra1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
very good :)
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is adorable :) I like this idea; that Wally gets migraines from his experiment. It's interesting, and seems pretty plausible.

I needed some Spitfire, too :) I love it.

-Bobby Corwen