Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Miss Pibbles chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I love this story! The way you write Pitch's dialogue is incredible! I love it!
Sadie Aurora Night chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
That was beautiful writing. I'm looking forward to more soon.
RedKetchup chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
:D
CloakiSchemer chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ohh no, no no no please. Please! Don't do anything you'll regret Jack! :(
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
No no! You can't leave it there! No! Please can I have some more? PLEASE!
nickyx3 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Oops apparently I reviewed a later chappie..gah excuse me for my mistake...so erm I'm posting this on earlier chapters instead of the last one cause of my silly mistake heh anyway, this is the end? really? *sniffs* kinda wish you could continue but oh well...the angst is just dang...this is a really good fic..well lots of angsty moments but i still love it :3
nickyx3 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This...is just...so...unf...i can't even...gah! THE ANGST! ANGST I TELL YA! Do continue this dear writer, oh and update soon? :3
untamabledragon144 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
There are few words that can describe what i'm feeling right now. But I will use one: awestruck. It takes quite the talent for someone to describe the slow descent from sanity, or to accurately portray a young man's desperation for companionship. Instead of being forcibly controlled, Pitch instead showed a vibrant young (of mind) boy that dreams and hopes can be so easily crushed. There is no epic battle of ice and darkness. No moral dilemma's of good and evil. There is just the question of faith; in both others and oneself. Now Jack has officially lost his faith, what can the guardians hope to do? It's mind- boggling that you could dream up such subtly diabolical twists! It's official. The next story you write, I'll be on it like white on rice.
armit chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
*cries* Oh my god, this is just so, so, argh! I'm going to be crying for a good few hours now!
anon000 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ouch. ouch ouch ouch. Oh geez. Thank you for the chapters! Interesting if continued, but well.
CaptainTucker chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Aaaargh this story is so good I love it I'm dying omg I love how you write its AMAZING gaaaaah
Latias876 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
... Poor Jack! Maybe they are looking for him? Maybe thay are wondering? Please write a chapter about what they're thinking?
leggo lover 99 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
soooooooooooooo sad yet sooooooo good!
please write more
xLouluu chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
;-; thank you for updating
skylaeatpie chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Awww poor Jack... awesome story by the way!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »