Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
omg this is soooo AMAZING! I just can't stop reading! the way you write is so vivid and beautiful!
AnonymousWhispers chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
No No No No no . . . .You Cant end it there. That had me in tears! I was sobbing. You should have warned me I'd need tissues. My beds gonna be wet when I next sleep in it now. I really enjoyed this story anyway. So emotional with brilliant depth. Completely heartbreaking too.
I hate you for finishing this here
But I really really like you anyway, cause the stories amazing. . .
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Wait, is Jack going to kill the Guardians or attack them or what?
Anyway, I love this story and I'm sad that you ended ended it here. But all good things must come to an end, I guess. Just keep writing more about this odd pair, and thank you for writing this story
Janazza chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
... Wow
You managed to describe his fears, his hopes, his desires in such a beautiful way. You had me near tears at one point. The overall idea is excellent and heart wrenching. I loved how he craves touch, even from his enemy. He's desperate.

Excellent. Really excellent.

I can't wait to see what you have I stored for the next chapter
23BlackRose chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Please update again soon. These small chapters are killing me. Your story was the first Rise of the Guardians I read and it set the standard for all of the rest. I think that your depiction of the way Jack breaks is totally realistic and very well written. I can't wait to read more, especially to see the Guardians reactions. One thing I will ask is, will Jack now be scared of the Guardians? Will he hide behind Pitch if they try to talk to him, because he is scared of the hope they represent that he doesn't trust in anymore? I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
looooooooord chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ugly crying. Why why why why?!, that was so sad OMG what the hell happened I'm so sad and Sad words and a lot of sadness and sad sad jack and HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SAD and whyyyyyy?.

Several hours pass before I become coherent.

Okay. Um, this was good. Yeah. My heart kinda got destroyed and I'm probably dehydrated from the amount of tears that were shed, but yeah. I'm good. Ish
Lereniel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
sad, sad ending... Where's next chapter ?
Miss Pibbles chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Oh dear Lord...

This, despite it being short-lived, was simply immaculately beautiful. Such descriptive words and bold use of language; you are a master, and I really enjoyed your work!

J.M. Friday
Latias876 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Poor Jack... What WERE the other guardians DOING while he was all alone in a cramped cell?! HUH?! Look, I'm not mad at you, author, I'm mad at... YOU KNOW!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
You are incredible. :3

This was so sad. But awesome. :D Loved it!
The Dp Fangurl chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Don't end it here!
Miss Pibbles chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I love this story! The way you write Pitch's dialogue is incredible! I love it!
Sadie Aurora Night chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
That was beautiful writing. I'm looking forward to more soon.
redmustarddd chapter 4 . 12/17/2012