Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Booknerd101 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Do you know what this fic has done to me
I have created fanfictions in my head SOLEY BASED ON MAKING HAPPY ENDINGS FOR THIS STORY
I hate myself for liking this fic
I can't stop rereading it
(gorgeous writing, you are incredible)
Captain Mal SIR chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
;-
these feels you are making me feel
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I so wanted there to be more to this, including some kind of healing, but oh welll. It was beautifully written. So sad.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
wow this fic is amazing! i love it so much, the way you slowly built up the story was great! and pitch was fantastically evil in a wonderfully subtle way! is this the end though? or is there a sequel?
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
VGF:OH MY GOSH! Dx You stopped right there?! NO! NO No No! You cant leave it there, not when its so important! ;A; PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON! *sigh* I guess i will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Holy crap, that was amazing! It's so descriptive, almost like poetry in story form! Great job! :D
xLouluu chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
ahhhh can't believe that was the end! There's still so much more awesome left in this ;-; lol thank you so much for giving us one last chapter, it feels like it's one of those fanfics that stick with you foreveer just cause you don't know the ending. Love this and hope you go far in life with your writing!
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Oh dear! Pitch surely has turned Jack against the guardians with psychological torture and fear...I love it! I can't wait to see his confrontation with the guardians! I hope they get to see how traumatized he has become!
Comix28 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Wow. I think you did a fantastic job at capturing the break down of the human pysche. The strong assurance/cockiness in the beginning to the beginning of doubt before it melted into denial and then finally being broken.

Its actually funny because you even got me to question the Guardians and I found myself almost acting like Jack. Thinking: Why wouldn't they come? They must be looking for him, they can't find him thats all. (Yes I was reassuring myself in much the same way that Jack was) So I say that you are very talented and devious to have gotten me to that point haha.

And then you leave us there! All open to interpretation even though Jack is clearly broken. The sleigh in the distance. Did they finally find him? Or would they overlook him? Had they even been trying? .. heh.

And of course the question on whether or not Jack would ever heal if there was any healing to be done.

*Sigh* While others might berate you for not giving them the true closure we want, I truly appreciate what you did and have to say that I love it! Thank you so much for this. :o)
SlaughterOtter chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I can't express enough how much I love this fic and your writing. Your way of telling a story, gah, it just makes me so ...! Everything all at once! It's amazing! This pace that you've set this at is perfect.
lc251 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Uh... I guess that was awesome?
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
i wonder what pitch is planning on manipulating him to do
smile
Xenon Z chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Aww- is this really the end? :( It seems like there could be so much more to write...
But, oh well. If this is where you want to end it- that's alright with me. It's just such a shame to see such a beautiful fic end. And really, it is beautiful. Your language is both wonderful and haunting- it's quite chilling. It's a shame that it's over. :(
Well, if you ever do decide to write more- not just of this, but of anything else, really- I'll be watching for it. :) You've got an amazing talent- I'd love to see much more of it!
TheBlackForest chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
WTF?!Jack'd never believe Pitch. JACK IS NOT GAY!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 4 . 12/17/2012