Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Xenon Z chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Aww- is this really the end? :( It seems like there could be so much more to write...
But, oh well. If this is where you want to end it- that's alright with me. It's just such a shame to see such a beautiful fic end. And really, it is beautiful. Your language is both wonderful and haunting- it's quite chilling. It's a shame that it's over. :(
Well, if you ever do decide to write more- not just of this, but of anything else, really- I'll be watching for it. :) You've got an amazing talent- I'd love to see much more of it!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
WTF?!Jack'd never believe Pitch. JACK IS NOT GAY!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This can't end well.

Or maybe it will.
Pterra5 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
omg your writting...is so beautiful. you play with the readers emotions like they were toys...you expert you ;_;
oh my god. seriously you have a legit gift/talent/whatever the hell you wanna call it...
this is the best fanfic i have ever read...and your style of writing is one of the best i have ever seen ;_;
p.s. i hate that this is the official last chapter...but if there was a good place to end this, i suppose here would be the best...*sighhhh*
baby chisa chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Thank you so much for completing this story. This story had to be the most memerable story I have read. When I think of my favorite story out of all of the RotG FanFictions, this one is the only one that comes to mind. Its brilliantly written, and the story line is very realistic. I'm throughly impressed with your writing style. You can count on me as a future reader!
Pepper07 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This is just so heart breaking. But I love it all the same.
XxSpiritWolfxX chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
will there be a sequel?
LovelyDemon chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Oh so you're continuing this? Yey! Now I really want to know what's going to happen. i really want to know why the guardians didn't come. Keep up good work! :D
aimlessNovelist chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This made me sad. But I was already technically sad, this just increased it more so. Thanks for writing this, lovely! :)

AN
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
omg this is soooo AMAZING! I just can't stop reading! the way you write is so vivid and beautiful!
AnonymousWhispers chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
No No No No no . . . .You Cant end it there. That had me in tears! I was sobbing. You should have warned me I'd need tissues. My beds gonna be wet when I next sleep in it now. I really enjoyed this story anyway. So emotional with brilliant depth. Completely heartbreaking too.
I hate you for finishing this here
But I really really like you anyway, cause the stories amazing. . .
Jay Q chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Wait, is Jack going to kill the Guardians or attack them or what?
Anyway, I love this story and I'm sad that you ended ended it here. But all good things must come to an end, I guess. Just keep writing more about this odd pair, and thank you for writing this story
Janazza chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
... Wow
You managed to describe his fears, his hopes, his desires in such a beautiful way. You had me near tears at one point. The overall idea is excellent and heart wrenching. I loved how he craves touch, even from his enemy. He's desperate.

Excellent. Really excellent.

I can't wait to see what you have I stored for the next chapter
23BlackRose chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Please update again soon. These small chapters are killing me. Your story was the first Rise of the Guardians I read and it set the standard for all of the rest. I think that your depiction of the way Jack breaks is totally realistic and very well written. I can't wait to read more, especially to see the Guardians reactions. One thing I will ask is, will Jack now be scared of the Guardians? Will he hide behind Pitch if they try to talk to him, because he is scared of the hope they represent that he doesn't trust in anymore? I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
looooooooord chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ugly crying. Why why why why?!, that was so sad OMG what the hell happened I'm so sad and Sad words and a lot of sadness and sad sad jack and HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SAD and whyyyyyy?.

Several hours pass before I become coherent.

Okay. Um, this was good. Yeah. My heart kinda got destroyed and I'm probably dehydrated from the amount of tears that were shed, but yeah. I'm good. Ish
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »