Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Evie Reyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awesome. Please keep writing. I'll be following this.
xLouluu chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Please keep updating your fanfic! It is amazing and so well written. There are so few good stories on here but you remind me that there is so much talent on here :D
redmustarddd chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is so dark and rich it's almost like chocolate. Damn baby, damn.
BloodyRosie chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
i can't imagine how horrible that would be to anyone let along jack
smile
FireSightGlare chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Wow. Pitch knows just where to hit where it hurts doesn't he? This is great! Continue!
Clear Blue chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
"Jack! Listen to me!
Darkness can not live without light, neither can light live without the darkness. They are two halves of the same, an equal. You may be in a grave situation right now, but you have to fight the fear inside you...As you are the very light that shall shine through the darkness! Don't let the darkness contaminate the light inside your heart!"

(The whole thing actually sounded like it's from Kingdom Hearts but that's how I'm feeling right now. Great story, by the way.)
MysteryFury chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Omg I feel sorry for jack and I'm not sure if I read this or not, I just don't feel like opening a new page on my phone
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Please be a when, and not an if!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
seriously please update, your pitch is a complete badass. i can't wait to see what the outcome of his torture to Jack is.
nightfuries chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
It's the sequel to The Perks of Being a Wallflower! The Perks of Being a Guardian :)

Anyways, you probably have no idea what that is. So I'll get to more relevent stuff.

Holy cow, this fic is amazing! Not only is the plot intense and chilling and ultimately awesome, but your writing style is so good I can't even describe it. Forget this being one of the best written RotG fanfics I've read; this is one of the best written fics IN GENERAL that I've ever seen. It's just fantastic :) Update soon!
LovelyDemon chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Pleaaaaaaase update soon! I want to know what's going to happen! Please, pleaseeee!
Pepper07 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Holy Crap.

I am trying to find all the right words to say how absolutely amazing this story is... but I may be too blown away to think of anything that could truly give the praise this deserves. I am going to try though.

First, your writing style. You painted Jack's prison perfectly. I can see him clearly stuck in the suspended cages in Pitch's lair with ease. The way your words flow tells the story so smoothly. I didn't feel that there was any awkward phrasing or anything that seemed to out of place.

Second, the characters. You have a great grip of their voices and personalities. This is by far my favorite Pitch. Oh my god... just... there are no words! In this chapter, as he is explaining his 'master plan' to Jack, I was just dumbstruck. All I could think of was how brilliant of an idea that was. What better way to get revenge than to have your enemy not only fear you- as well as feeding from it- but to whiter away alone as the only children who believe in him grow up. I have thought of that idea before- the children part- but I could never have executed it as well as you have.

And Jack. That poor boy, oh, you just captured both of them so perfectly! I was so excited to read this fic! It's by far the best I have read in this fandom.

To say that I can't wait for the next chapter is an understatement. I will wait as patiently as I can for the next one!
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
nice keep going its good
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Damn...You are good. I love your way with words.
hypercell chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
AWESOME! I can't wait for more!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »