Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Sadie Aurora Night chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Woah, is Jack going to be okay? Please make sure he is!
mimosa eyes chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
(back again to help boost your review count and hopefully encourage more people to read this)

Things are still happening very slowly in this chapter. I was expecting the pace to pick up by now as here we just see Jack's physiological discomforts. Perhaps the next chapter will be more satisfying.

I like how here we see more of Jack's personality coming out. Resilience compounded with quite a bit of optimism, the optimism rather puerile, actually, almost naïve. I adore how you said Jack's face is a 'study in emotion' because that seems completely true. It also highlights how Jack is still just a child.

Looking forward to further updates!
mimosa eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
An excellent start to what promises to be a well-thought out and intriguing story. I really enjoy how well this ties in with the movie; I had the same thought myself, of whether the other Guardians will still be willing to have Jack around after they don't need him as urgently. I hope you plan to show some of the similarities between Jack and Pitch — I think Pitch is actually very able to empathize with Jack about loneliness. Perhaps this could come out in the denouement of the story somehow — Jack eventually escaping (or being rescued?) and refusing to subject Pitch to the same psychological torture.

Plot aside, let me commend you on your solid characterization! In my humble opinion, you write Pitch very convincingly. That rather grand-sounding air is perfectly portrayed.

My one piece of constructive criticism here is that rigut now, the reader can't quite picture where this is happening. More details about how gloomy and dark Pitch's lair is might add to the mood of the writing.
hisokauzumaki chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
God, Pitch is just so wonderfully awful in this! And its such a great plan too! Lock Jack up until has no choice but to turn to him. And taunt him with his helplessness all the while! Great fic, just magnificent!
Reclusive Owl chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
8O Jack! You must post again soon! I must know what happens!
This is a great story so far. Good work!
Janazza chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
o. my. goodness.
excellent writing, i can't wait for chapter 3!
juju chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
wow, bad guy! cool please continue
Xenon Z chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Can't wait to read more of this! :)
Whirling chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Ohyes. Yesyesyes.
Moar ;_;
This is great, I love your style of writing! :)
Exxal chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This story's brilliant; I love it! I love Pitch's oily way of talking, and Jack's defiance, and how you manage to keep both of them perfectly in character! Please keep up the great work! :D
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Update soon!

blackkyu chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
oh've done Pitch's part so well even I'm beginning to question, but I'm rooting with Jack-sticking with him until the end...wherever you may take that.
Melonbird chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
nooo jackey D:
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
When do the Guardians come and save Jack? Actually - scratch that. DO they save Jack? They do . . . Right?
SkyressFantasys chapter 1 . 11/29/2012