Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh man, I am so excited to read what happens after... This intro was written perfectly and I'm very impressed :3
Twistedfangirl chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
You can't leave it there! There must be a sequel right?! Right?!

You wrote this really well. The way time passed was not jagged or boring. Each moment portrayed pushed the plot along. You disn't drag ir out or provide unnecessary details. The thought process provided for Jack was deep and intense in a way that was entralling.

Now write a sequel. Please...
Wildrop chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Ouch. Interesting. I can totally see Pitch doing this. And it working. Yikes. Thanks for the story!
poposee chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This is an amazing story. Don't leave it there . It must be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh god, I haven't read a story that made me cry like this in a long time. I love, adore and worship the way you write. I tried to think of any different ways of breaking Jack but I had never thought of this one and IT IS HORRIBLE! I could feel every single moment of Jack's solitude and I had shivers running my back all the time. Terrifyingly beautiful.
Although I think that a sequel would be awesome I think that it is for the best that you left it here. I cannot imagine the amount of confussion Jack would be in the middle of a battle like that but judging from his though in the Lair, I wouldn't be very surpised if he lost himself completely after it's over.

Simply wonderful. Please keep writing stories like that.
BloodBlossom88 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Come on! Sequal! That was a cliff hanger to me! :) you could do a lot with this. :D
brightT3ars chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
What dats it?! *cries* I loved it!
TheGhostSeeker chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
So . . . . . . . . what's he gonna do for Pitch? Injure them horribly? Spy on them? Hell, KILL them? Dude, you were so vague, and I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, so I really DON'T know. So . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I dunno, sequel? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lexosaurus chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Sequel?!
49478 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
no please don't end it there I love this story.
brighteyed13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Awh so sad! But so good!
Shiba-san chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh look, I've been impaled. That hurts, but good story.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
No Ive fallen in love with this story it can't end :( such q good story I seriously wantednto cry in some parts
TheStarsInTheSkyShineSoBright chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
...watz he gona do?!
The Silver Radio chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Wow...I just have so few words to express how I'm feeling right now. This was just written so eloquently in both prose and psychological elements that it really blew my mind. Definitely enjoyed reading this!

-Radio Out