Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
PythonAnon chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Ooh that was brilliantly written. It gave me shivers and was so gloriously painful and wonderful. You have some serious talent.
PythonAnon chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Ooh good start! I usually only review the last chapter of stuff as I'm lazy, but I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Birches. Frost has never really been a poet I read much, but that was something wonderful and now I'm interested to see what other gems I've missed. Thank you!
Blondie chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
stockholm syndrome?
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Ah! DX Jack! This sucks how much this makes sense! DX I wanna cry!
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Wait.
That's the end?
No sequel?
No prequel?
No explanation of why they didn't come?
Nothing?
Nada?
Zilch?
Don't get me wrong. It was a beautiful story. I loved every second of it. The gradual recline into that state of hopelessness was brilliant. It was beautifully written. Not to fast. Not to slow. It was perfection. But...
Still...
Can't we at least see the Gaurdian's reactions? It would be very interesting to see them and Jack interact. Even if it was just once.
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and I totally understand if you don't have the inspiration/time to, but can you?
Please?
Thank you in advance. And thanks anyway for reading my review if you don't.
Muppi chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
This was rlly great and im sad u didnt finish it but i hope u still writing and so. Good Job anyway :)
AppleSpongeCake chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Wait, wait, wait.
This is the end?
Is there sequel?
An Alternate POV?
Something?
Please?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
I've read this story once and then again a few months later and now again and i still love it even though i'm kinda confused by the end because it's a kinda vague but that's one of the things i like. This story is just really good, realistically written and the angst is so overwhelming and it's just great
EnderNadra chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Man. This is sad, sad, SAD. I love it though, so much! Poor little Jackie! I feel so bad for him! At least Pitch had the decency to feed him a little... Gosh! I have so many feels! Thanks!
acrisafu chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
You know, this is my second time reading this and I just wanna say that it truly is amazing. Poor little jack ): Fell right into Pitch's hands.
Are you gonna make anymore chapters? Would be great if you did!
ChibiReads chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh my god...this has so much emotions and that ending T-T

It be nice to see another chapter as it could carry on but it fine as it is ;)
Blue chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please write more im legit begging right now!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Lol Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart by Vera Lynn Came on when Pitch left Jack again...

Honestly, though, this fic is amazing. The stark reality of it is unsettling almost. Well, reality as far as fiction goes. But uuuugh I need to know what happens after! What about Jamie and the others? Did the guardians actually try looking for him? What exactly did Pith make Jack do!? Obviously it was something involving the guardians, but what? I know here will be no new updates, so I will not get my hopes up. Maybe I'll just have to make my own ending the way I like it so there's no chance of disappointment. *sighs* well, I'm done.

Thank you.
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Wow you write beautifully! This story is playing with my emotions, but I love it! In a twisted sort of way... Well done!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
And . . . That is not okay. I'm almost crying right now.
Beautifully written, but . . .
Ouch.