Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
ChibiReads chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh my god...this has so much emotions and that ending T-T

It be nice to see another chapter as it could carry on but it fine as it is ;)
Blue chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please write more im legit begging right now!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Lol Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart by Vera Lynn Came on when Pitch left Jack again...

Honestly, though, this fic is amazing. The stark reality of it is unsettling almost. Well, reality as far as fiction goes. But uuuugh I need to know what happens after! What about Jamie and the others? Did the guardians actually try looking for him? What exactly did Pith make Jack do!? Obviously it was something involving the guardians, but what? I know here will be no new updates, so I will not get my hopes up. Maybe I'll just have to make my own ending the way I like it so there's no chance of disappointment. *sighs* well, I'm done.

Thank you.
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Wow you write beautifully! This story is playing with my emotions, but I love it! In a twisted sort of way... Well done!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
And . . . That is not okay. I'm almost crying right now.
Beautifully written, but . . .
Ouch.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Oh god...that was...so so so sad!
acrisafu chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Are you going to update this? It would be cool to have a follow up chapter of the gurdians meeting jack.
If you don't tht cool too! Great story, great read. Thank you!
Wheeee chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
*SCREAMING* Please make a sequel, it doesn't even have to be a happy ending, just don't leave a cliffhanger, pleeeeeaaaase!
AppleSpongeCake chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
D:. Please actually finish. We need a rescue mission!
Moosie chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
This was sooooooooooo amazing and I loved EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT! I love the whole idea and the way you wrote it was just outstanding!
Halloweeb chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
The amount of feels this hit in me is astounding. I love it. I wish there was more. Keep it up.
LadyOfBirds chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
it's not even marked complete iS IT COMPLETE OR NOT I MUST KNOW PLEASE I LOVE YOU TELL ME SO I DONT HAVE TO WAIT HOPELESSLY FOR AN UPDATE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT COME also you spelled pitch as pith
iB3LIEVE chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
You're really good at making me cry...
RandominatorOwl chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep. Not nice. Not nice at all.
Guardian of Loyalty chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This... this... it's so refreshingly evil, so very dark and morbid, and it has Pitch written all over it! Good job with the writing, it sounds really sophisticated...
312 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »