Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Moosie chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
This was sooooooooooo amazing and I loved EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT! I love the whole idea and the way you wrote it was just outstanding!
Halloweeb chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
The amount of feels this hit in me is astounding. I love it. I wish there was more. Keep it up.
LadyOfBirds chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
it's not even marked complete iS IT COMPLETE OR NOT I MUST KNOW PLEASE I LOVE YOU TELL ME SO I DONT HAVE TO WAIT HOPELESSLY FOR AN UPDATE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT COME also you spelled pitch as pith
iB3LIEVE chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
You're really good at making me cry...
RandominatorOwl chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep. Not nice. Not nice at all.
Guardian of Loyalty chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This... this... it's so refreshingly evil, so very dark and morbid, and it has Pitch written all over it! Good job with the writing, it sounds really sophisticated...
Karano chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
OH MY GOODNESS.
Mental torture. Angst and tragedy. So well executed. Everything you wrote here was marvelous. Exciting. There wasn't one single word to dislike. This whole fanfic is a masterpiece.
I only got to read this by chance, this fic was recommended to me by a friend. And it did not disappoint one bit.
I did not check any data, this is probably an old fic. Probably abandoned. It makes me sad.
I won't hope for what's most likely not there, but instead thank you for writing and publishing this. It was a wonderful experience, reading this.
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Will there be a new chapter? :)
PokeSpeBanette chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
did they save him, then? cus I kinda didn't get it at the end, but I think they did, maybe,
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Update, I command you. O_O
Eo chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Recognized the title, but couldn't quite place it. The opening quotes alone broke my heart. Frost is one of my favorites (what a delightful coincidence, I will have to remember that in the future), and those excepts were so tastefully and casually dropped. Such simple phrases have no right to be that horrifically foreboding.
You win. Well done.
tjw242 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Daym Pitch is sassy... You've portrayed him perfectly, by the way :)
Can't wait to see what happens next- he seems so sure of himself, I get the feeling his has something else planned...
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh man, I am so excited to read what happens after... This intro was written perfectly and I'm very impressed :3
Twistedfangirl chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
You can't leave it there! There must be a sequel right?! Right?!

You wrote this really well. The way time passed was not jagged or boring. Each moment portrayed pushed the plot along. You disn't drag ir out or provide unnecessary details. The thought process provided for Jack was deep and intense in a way that was entralling.

Now write a sequel. Please...
Wildrop chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Ouch. Interesting. I can totally see Pitch doing this. And it working. Yikes. Thanks for the story!
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »