Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
I have to say, I was definitely expecting a happy ending and thusly my dreams were just *crushed*. I am so devastated right now, I don't think you understand. I mean, I'm sure you do, but still. I'm heartbroken. It wouldn't have been so sad if the story itself want so beautiful. So, in the end, there's really nothing else I can say but thank you for taking the time to write this!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I have a feeling that this is not going to have a happy ending. AWWWWWWWWWWWW shucks.
SailingSky chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Oh man this is the sort of tragic story I love yet hate reading at the same time, thanks for writing it! (You are such a cruel author :v )
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Does the fact that I only jumped to read this because of the warning about psychological torture make me a bad human? Also, is this the end?
carinims01 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS TORE MY HEART OUT. I read this some time ago and forgot about it. I found it again a few days ago and just binged it. SO, SO, SO GOOD.
PythonAnon chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Ooh that was brilliantly written. It gave me shivers and was so gloriously painful and wonderful. You have some serious talent.
PythonAnon chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Ooh good start! I usually only review the last chapter of stuff as I'm lazy, but I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Birches. Frost has never really been a poet I read much, but that was something wonderful and now I'm interested to see what other gems I've missed. Thank you!
Blondie chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
stockholm syndrome?
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Ah! DX Jack! This sucks how much this makes sense! DX I wanna cry!
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
That's the end?
No sequel?
No prequel?
No explanation of why they didn't come?
Don't get me wrong. It was a beautiful story. I loved every second of it. The gradual recline into that state of hopelessness was brilliant. It was beautifully written. Not to fast. Not to slow. It was perfection. But...
Can't we at least see the Gaurdian's reactions? It would be very interesting to see them and Jack interact. Even if it was just once.
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and I totally understand if you don't have the inspiration/time to, but can you?
Thank you in advance. And thanks anyway for reading my review if you don't.
Muppi chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
This was rlly great and im sad u didnt finish it but i hope u still writing and so. Good Job anyway :)
AppleSpongeCake chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Wait, wait, wait.
This is the end?
Is there sequel?
An Alternate POV?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
I've read this story once and then again a few months later and now again and i still love it even though i'm kinda confused by the end because it's a kinda vague but that's one of the things i like. This story is just really good, realistically written and the angst is so overwhelming and it's just great
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Man. This is sad, sad, SAD. I love it though, so much! Poor little Jackie! I feel so bad for him! At least Pitch had the decency to feed him a little... Gosh! I have so many feels! Thanks!
acrisafu chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
You know, this is my second time reading this and I just wanna say that it truly is amazing. Poor little jack ): Fell right into Pitch's hands.
Are you gonna make anymore chapters? Would be great if you did!
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »