Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Lexosaurus chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
49478 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
no please don't end it there I love this story.
brighteyed13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Awh so sad! But so good!
Shiba-san chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh look, I've been impaled. That hurts, but good story.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
No Ive fallen in love with this story it can't end :( such q good story I seriously wantednto cry in some parts
TheStarsInTheSkyShineSoBright chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
...watz he gona do?!
The Silver Radio chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Wow...I just have so few words to express how I'm feeling right now. This was just written so eloquently in both prose and psychological elements that it really blew my mind. Definitely enjoyed reading this!

-Radio Out
Darkflower123 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Oh. My. God. That cannot be the end! Why,guardians, why? The story was sooo good (and sad)! I loved it!
DrWhy chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
That's IT? How long was Jack in there? Is he going to escape Pitch? Why didn't the Guardians come for him? You can't leave me hanging like this!
The Lonely Goddess chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I need more.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
that was so freakin heatbreaking! but so amazing at the same time!
lemonChocolate chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Wow. This is! Fantastically written, amazing heart wrenching, tear jerkingly fantastic. Please don't leave something so well written! You could go so much further if you wanted too, make jack want physical contact so badly he joins with pitch, or make pitch make jack attack the guardians and then have I'm break down or something! I just hope you won't leave this story. Thank you.
ChucklingDevil chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Oh, my Gods. That was one of the most descriptive and intense psychological character developments I've ever read.
You have such a way with words. This fic is well deserving of all the reviews it's recieved, most definitely.
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Holy crap, you have to update!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »