Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
DrWhy chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
That's IT? How long was Jack in there? Is he going to escape Pitch? Why didn't the Guardians come for him? You can't leave me hanging like this!
The Lonely Goddess chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I need more.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
that was so freakin heatbreaking! but so amazing at the same time!
lemonChocolate chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Wow. This is just...wow! Fantastically written, amazing heart wrenching, tear jerkingly fantastic. Please don't leave something so well written! You could go so much further if you wanted too, make jack want physical contact so badly he joins with pitch, or make pitch make jack attack the guardians and then have I'm break down or something! I just hope you won't leave this story. Thank you.
ChucklingDevil chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Oh, my Gods. That was one of the most descriptive and intense psychological character developments I've ever read.
You have such a way with words. This fic is well deserving of all the reviews it's recieved, most definitely.
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Holy crap, you have to update!
rezzkat chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Wow, this story was dark and angsty like nobodies buisness :D
I love it so much! Hahaha! It's great! Well written and mysterious and depressing and all that other cool stuff :)
Great job!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
This story was too amazing to be put into words. But what would be better is more. PLEASEEEEE, I'm begging youuu
Katie C chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This whole story is breaking my heart.
It is very good
MossiStone chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Nice
mecaka chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
:'( Poor Jack!
dragongirl2011 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon it was good
VioletCrash chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Aw this is so sad but so good. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Wow. What a fantastic concept, and so brilliantly written! It's terrifying because it's so plausible. Thanks for sharing such a great fic!
pineapplefreak chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oh... oh wow. That was... that was heartbreaking. I just really want to say something but i don't think I can come up with anything to express what I'm feeling. My heart hurt, it literally hurt when I read this. Did you know that the fear of being alone is number five on the list of universal human fears? And being alone for 300 years is bad enough, but being alone and trapped for decades, with absolutely nothing-no sunlight, no wind, no moon,no stars, nothing bright and nothing beautiful- only darkness and complete silence and knowing there's no escape, there will never be escape... I don't think I could last a day without breaking down and losing it. Oh Jack, sweetie... No one deserves that. No one. I have read a lot of torture stories, but this one absolutely took my breath away and it wasn't even physical. I think you captured the absolute loneliness and the utter despair and the complete loss of hope perfectly. And I have NEVER cried while reading a fanfic before, and I almost made it through this one... until this part: "He had loved them once, a long time ago." That was just like a punch in the gut with a simultaneous stab in the heart right there. Guardians, why didn't you come? Just... why?
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »