Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
rezzkat chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Wow, this story was dark and angsty like nobodies buisness :D
I love it so much! Hahaha! It's great! Well written and mysterious and depressing and all that other cool stuff :)
Great job!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
This story was too amazing to be put into words. But what would be better is more. PLEASEEEEE, I'm begging youuu
Katie C chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This whole story is breaking my heart.
It is very good
MossiStone chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
mecaka chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
:'( Poor Jack!
dragongirl2011 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon it was good
VioletCrash chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Aw this is so sad but so good. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Wow. What a fantastic concept, and so brilliantly written! It's terrifying because it's so plausible. Thanks for sharing such a great fic!
pineapplefreak chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oh... oh wow. That was... that was heartbreaking. I just really want to say something but i don't think I can come up with anything to express what I'm feeling. My heart hurt, it literally hurt when I read this. Did you know that the fear of being alone is number five on the list of universal human fears? And being alone for 300 years is bad enough, but being alone and trapped for decades, with absolutely nothing-no sunlight, no wind, no moon,no stars, nothing bright and nothing beautiful- only darkness and complete silence and knowing there's no escape, there will never be escape... I don't think I could last a day without breaking down and losing it. Oh Jack, sweetie... No one deserves that. No one. I have read a lot of torture stories, but this one absolutely took my breath away and it wasn't even physical. I think you captured the absolute loneliness and the utter despair and the complete loss of hope perfectly. And I have NEVER cried while reading a fanfic before, and I almost made it through this one... until this part: "He had loved them once, a long time ago." That was just like a punch in the gut with a simultaneous stab in the heart right there. Guardians, why didn't you come? Just... why?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Save Jack!
Lollipopswilltakeover chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god. That was... Beyond description. I love all this stuff, the twisting of the mind, the squishing of hopes - That must make me sound like an awful person. But I mean, I love to read and write about it. Because the way emotions and feelings work is like that. Completely and utterly twisted. You've made me think a lot more into the story line. So, thank you! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
The only words I have are:

Oh, my dear God.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
The end? omg... So sad. Would love to read more if you get the chance. :-)
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is Amazing! It made me cry rivers. And trust me when I say this, it takes a lot to make me cry.

Do you mind if I attempt to continue this? I know that Kaylessa has already made a oneshot sequel but I'm just asking if I could continue her too.
Sivy chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Please say there is an epilouge. This was a well done angst fic. Inhope to see the confrontation
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »