Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Save Jack!
Lollipopswilltakeover chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god. That was... Beyond description. I love all this stuff, the twisting of the mind, the squishing of hopes - That must make me sound like an awful person. But I mean, I love to read and write about it. Because the way emotions and feelings work is like that. Completely and utterly twisted. You've made me think a lot more into the story line. So, thank you! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
The only words I have are:

Oh, my dear God.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
The end? omg... So sad. Would love to read more if you get the chance. :-)
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is Amazing! It made me cry rivers. And trust me when I say this, it takes a lot to make me cry.

Do you mind if I attempt to continue this? I know that Kaylessa has already made a oneshot sequel but I'm just asking if I could continue her too.
Sivy chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Please say there is an epilouge. This was a well done angst fic. Inhope to see the confrontation
whitehunter chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
jeez. Poor Jack. That IS really an aweful nightmare!
Please please can you pleeease keep going on? It needs a happy ending!
By the way you are brilliant and amazing! Great job!
AsrielWolve chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
This was one of the most brilliant fanfictions I've ever read! Your writing is absolutely beautiful! I was sucked in from Chapter one and couldn't stop- one of the best torture fics I've ever looked at! Have a cookie! You deserve it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
That's how it ends!? NOOOOOOOO !
Bundibird chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
My gosh, TELL ME there is more of this. PLEASE. Please. It's... amazing. Fantastic. Outstanding. Every positive descriptive word in existence. It's SO GOOD. But I WOULD very much like for there to be more... ?

I loved it.

Bundi
DragonflyonBreak chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I want you to know, that ever since I first read this story a while back, just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

It is so fantastically written and so terribly, terribly sad! I'm really impressed with the emotion in this.

You did an amazing job!

DragonflyonBreak
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
love it. Was so dark, but awesome. Is tjere more to this?
PhantomWriter chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Wow...just...Wow. there are no words to describe how awesome this is. You must keep writing this awesomeness PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
A perfect resolution to a strikingly realistic plot. The reality behind this story is unwavering - truly the way to change a person. And how more susceptible than one with the qualities of an immortal teenage spirit?
Honestly so, this is one of the most well-written and remarkably performed stories I have read in a good while.
It even assists my own mindset for a project I am working on; how a young, ageless, lonely spirit transitions from those 300 years to the brief time of having companions, believers even, into an era of war and horror. The tricky part I have been contemplating for several weeks now: how he would manage to keep his personality and sense of self intact after not another 300 years, but a staggering millennium in the post-war era. Not quite psychological horror as you have so expertly written here, but a noticeable change in his perception of the world, at least.
Your presentation of the scenario Jack is trapped in is crafted in the way that fills you with the desire to read this tale again and again, to re-live this slow break, the creeping crack that grows with each new segment until it has grown enough to chip bits of you away, leaving nothing at last but a pile of broken glass. That too, after a time if unattended, battered by elements and the disinterest of the world, reduced to nothing but dust, scattered on the winds.

A sincere thank you is in order for a deep and profound read such as the one you have bestowed upon me today. I give my thanks in earnest, and I hope you would write more for this fandom, as you have done wonders with such challenging plot. I am sure you could do so again with relative ease.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
The breaking point, interwoven so carefully with the glass, was wonderfully stated. The slow, wavering doubt building in the boy's heart, turned not into a solid object, but a sudden increase of pressure, rupturing that so carefully blown shard of glass his fragile heart was made of. Pitch must be enjoying this sorrow, this fear like a true king's banquet.

To indulge the boy even once as Jack would wish would be impossible if he were truly hoping to break this psyche as he is. All steps are planned, and it is just so easy with a few words at just the right moment. Just the right amount of silence. The right amount of time.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »