Reviews for Broken Glass to Sweep Away
RandominatorOwl chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep. Not nice. Not nice at all.
Guardian of Loyalty chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This... this... it's so refreshingly evil, so very dark and morbid, and it has Pitch written all over it! Good job with the writing, it sounds really sophisticated...
Karano chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
OH MY GOODNESS.
Mental torture. Angst and tragedy. So well executed. Everything you wrote here was marvelous. Exciting. There wasn't one single word to dislike. This whole fanfic is a masterpiece.
I only got to read this by chance, this fic was recommended to me by a friend. And it did not disappoint one bit.
I did not check any data, this is probably an old fic. Probably abandoned. It makes me sad.
I won't hope for what's most likely not there, but instead thank you for writing and publishing this. It was a wonderful experience, reading this.
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Will there be a new chapter? :)
PokeSpeBanette chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
did they save him, then? cus I kinda didn't get it at the end, but I think they did, maybe,
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Update, I command you. O_O
Eo chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Recognized the title, but couldn't quite place it. The opening quotes alone broke my heart. Frost is one of my favorites (what a delightful coincidence, I will have to remember that in the future), and those excepts were so tastefully and casually dropped. Such simple phrases have no right to be that horrifically foreboding.
You win. Well done.
tjw242 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Daym Pitch is sassy... You've portrayed him perfectly, by the way :)
Can't wait to see what happens next- he seems so sure of himself, I get the feeling his has something else planned...
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh man, I am so excited to read what happens after... This intro was written perfectly and I'm very impressed :3
Twistedfangirl chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
You can't leave it there! There must be a sequel right?! Right?!

You wrote this really well. The way time passed was not jagged or boring. Each moment portrayed pushed the plot along. You disn't drag ir out or provide unnecessary details. The thought process provided for Jack was deep and intense in a way that was entralling.

Now write a sequel. Please...
Wildrop chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Ouch. Interesting. I can totally see Pitch doing this. And it working. Yikes. Thanks for the story!
poposee chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This is an amazing story. Don't leave it there . It must be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh god, I haven't read a story that made me cry like this in a long time. I love, adore and worship the way you write. I tried to think of any different ways of breaking Jack but I had never thought of this one and IT IS HORRIBLE! I could feel every single moment of Jack's solitude and I had shivers running my back all the time. Terrifyingly beautiful.
Although I think that a sequel would be awesome I think that it is for the best that you left it here. I cannot imagine the amount of confussion Jack would be in the middle of a battle like that but judging from his though in the Lair, I wouldn't be very surpised if he lost himself completely after it's over.

Simply wonderful. Please keep writing stories like that.
BloodBlossom88 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Come on! Sequal! That was a cliff hanger to me! :) you could do a lot with this. :D
moooooved chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
What dats it?! *cries* I loved it!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »