Reviews for Like Snowflakes
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
(logged out b/c I've already reviewed once)
I love your story. It is ethereal and beautiful, heartbreaking and heart lifting at the same time.
But on Jack's grave (which, by the way, the lack of was not noticed until I read your Authur's note so no need to change anything) - Even without a body his family would still hold a funeral. Maybe not even so far as an 'empty casket' as they did appear to be fairly poor, but they would have given him a headstone.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was awesome!
Jewel Becky chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Shouldn't there be a grave, an empty one due to no body, but to his
family he died and it would give them some level of peace?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Go Jamie! Wonder if Sophie still believes...I really hope so.

Thanks for writing & sharing.
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I agree that Cupcake would be the last one of Jamie's friends who'd still see Jack. I love how you wrote about her.

Jack and jamie reunion is very impressive! Jamie is so cute playing like a kid XD it just made me smile reading along.

Again, i agree with you there. I don't think Jamie would grow up working normal job. He's creative. Screenwriter would be cool for him XD i really love your story.
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i love how in all your stories jamie never forgets. it fits him soooo sooo perfectly :D
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was... nice
Wish you could gotten Sophie in there
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I am quite glad you detailed what occurred with the Burgess gang and especially Jamie. Excellent plot there. Very happy with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh gosh... this is beautiful. The ending couldn't have been more perfect. :')
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was beautiful, this emotional roller coaster. Cupcake's scene was so so sad and I loved the parting kiss Jack gave her. Jamie's was wonderful and contrasted so starkly with Cupcake's almost hopeless scene.
I liked how you brought in the other Guardians, especially North's observation about loss and Bunny's last lines. Jack's conversation with Tooth was so true, he is on the front lines and it would hurt.
Great job.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Fabulous little drabble. :D Love it.
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story is awesome! Thank you for writing it, and I love the scene about his families graves.
Just out of Curiosity, why do YOU think happened to the other Guardians to make them... Guardians?
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
HAHA! i love this!
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is SO incredible! Off to fave!
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This story nearly made me cry.

I love the interaction with Cupcake and Jack and how long she believed and Jamie's constant belief in Jack.

It all culminated wonderfully with Jack and Jamie meeting again and okay I'm tearing up.

Thank you for writing this, it's so lovely! 3