Reviews for The Fallout
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Very Nice!
r4turner chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I've just got to say, I LOVE this story. I've read it quite a number of times now, and I keep coming back to it :)
The characterisation is perfect, and I'd love to have seen something like this happen on the show - it would have been perfect!
eva-david chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved your version of 3.10! I've read a couple now but I think yours was best :)
Sometimenow chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Totally agree with you about the Ending of 3x10. Loved this one so sweet and emotional for them both. & it's great how deeks finally got to say what he wanted :). Loved it, keep writing densi fics they're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Omg! I cannot even. This was perfect. Think you!
ilovemyjeep chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
What a great version of what should have happened after "the debt". Awesome as usual!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
mmmmm...very nice closure!
NCISLA21996 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awesome job! This was written beautifully! I loved it!
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
great story! :D LOVE IT! :D
AlWindy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love it! Your right it is different from everything out there but that just it even more brilliant :) thankyou for writing!
fanficlover chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Absolutely awesome. Great story and great moments captured between the two. Thank you.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Really good timing since I just watched this ep the other day. I love that Deeks had an 'if I had to quit' plan in place to make sure Kensi knew the truth. People need to stop messing with their partnership, it works out badly for both of them. I love that she didn't leave him staying outside and that they actually got to talk and be honest. Good on Deeks for spilling that no so well kept secret about how he feels. Falling asleep together is even better. Great job! :)
robinsaweet chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Excellent!

Trust had to have been restored with some seriousness - by the time the Blye, K episode came, he was the only one she trusts! Well done - thank you for it!
anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
this is a lovely story!:)