Reviews for Something Riches Can't Buy
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 10/5
dantexsin chapter 7 . 9/18
Update! Please I love this!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 7 . 8/30
Elbl14 chapter 7 . 8/11
Hi, I was wondering if this story was abandoned. I really like it a lot and I relized it had not been updated in a long time. If you need ideas for what to do with the story next you could always ask people to tell you any ideas in the reviews section. You could add it the question as a author's note.
danjana chapter 5 . 7/14
I'm sorry, I cannot STAND Tony Stark and I don't want him to be paired with Harry in this story AT ALL. Why does he think that it's ok for him to run around disrespecting his TEAM-MATES by calling them derogatory names, but when Harry calls him Spark, he's all up in his feelings. If he thinks it's humorous to go around calling the people he works with Capsicle and the Indestructible Beast and all of those other names he thinks are funny, no I don't want him paired with Harry. He's so used to being rich (I believe that his wealth is NOTHING on Harry's) and people recognizing him and kissing his ass, that when Harry didn't know who he was, he went off on that ridiculous tangent like it was supposed to MAKE Harry automatically realize who he was just because he stated his 'accomplishments' during battle. I would rather see Harry with Draco and I really don't like him, but as you continued writing, I was sooo excited that this might be a Harry/Bruce or Harry/Bruce/Steve pairing. When you announced that it was indeed a Harry/Tony pairing, my disappointment and disgust made me want to quit reading this story. Then I came to my senses and decided to do what I always do when reading a really good story with a pairing that I despise, whenever the two of them are interacting together...SKIP IT! Regardless of how important their interaction to the story is...SKIP IT! Now that that little rant is over with, please update soon, I can't wait to see where the story goes.
BangtanExo95 chapter 7 . 6/11
Please update its really good so far
Just me chapter 7 . 5/31
SinoPrisca chapter 7 . 5/19
Singapore aka The Little Red Dot
But uhm ... Singapore is not all that quiet place.
Trust me ... local citizen here.

Unless you want a wizard village hidden behind the Merlion.
(O. O)"
That's it right? A melting pot of wizard cultures ... bustling and quiet at the same time.

Still thank you for mentioning my small island country.
KazaHaru45 chapter 7 . 4/15
What?! They don't know Singapore? Wait a minute. . . Where is Singapore? Hehehe kidding!
Skywroe chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I love this so much. Will Clint eventually come to love Harry also? I'll be faithfully waiting for you to continue this amazing story.
bloo chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I hope you continue this story, I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Please update soon.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
After this chapter, the harryxtony pairing died for me. I have repeatedly re-read this story and I cannot warm up to this pairing. When Harry ripped into Tony, I felt that this was the turning point that burnt all the bridges to any and every chance of these two guys having any romance between them. I believe that a Harry/Bruce or a Harry/Bruce/Steve relationship would provide better opportunities for the plot to develop in this story as these characters have more compatible dynamics to work with that would be easier to incorporate into this story and give more depth to this story. A HarryxTony side story/ending would tolerable to read alongside this fiction.
I heart vamps chapter 7 . 6/14/2015