Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
it's really hard to find a really good story here. this is soooo gooooood! I mean it! Really! :)
I'm so sad that you've published only 3 stories!
Please continue writing ;)
bonesFANatic chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I love this! I actually favorited it in my Favorite Menu lol. So freaking funny, my stomach hurts. I could imagine everything. You did a really amazing job, and my heart almost gave out on me with the kiss scene. Great work!
bonesFANatic chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OH! And I forgot, I love the little bit you put in from Elf, although her character's name was Jovie, not Jodie. It made me smile and fan girl over that movie, and it brought back alot of Christmas memories, so thank you for that :)
bonesFANatic chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LMAO! This is so great, you capture the personalities of each character so well, and you of course made it oh so funny! The only thing I complain about is the fact you made me seem like a total crazy laughing loudly in public! lol great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
You've gotta write more! Don't leave us hanging! Awesome story.
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
How did I miss this? Great story...the dialogue is amazing. I would love to find out what happens in the aftermath of the kiss! Good job :)
CCwritesthings chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Really great :) More PLEASE
Ninjacastle3195 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG! This is so cute! I love it! 3 _ please update soon!
Tisha chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is a wonderful story you have written. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oooh...that was like sooo sweet! Hope to read more and more and more New Girl fanfics from you!
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Aaaaaaah this is too cute! Really enjoyed this. I feel like you've got the dialogue/banter between Schmidt and Winston spot on too!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Loved it.
rosey12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
love it! please keep going!
Dee2387 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is super cute! I think it would be worth going multi chapter on this, I really would love to see where it goes :-)
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, God, poor Nick is sooo in denial... ;)