Reviews for The Leaving Feast
Schorl chapter 1 . 12/6
Thanks
Ben chapter 1 . 11/28
Ma'am, (or sir). You are a fricking genius. Please write more. Please. (Begs on his knees)
Silly fun with a tech twist
jps986 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for your succour. :)
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I'm one of those read only people however, whether I like the story or not I never flame the author. Hey, if you can't do as good or better, DON'T FLAME those who post! With that said I enjoyed this. I like the idea of Harry walking out on that stupid death tournament. The Brainless Wonder just has to keep throwing Harry into situations where he could easily be killed every year. Then every summer sending him back to be further abused. As for the Medinurse Poppy, absolutely useless! Every year Harry returns to school underfed yet she does nothing for him. So if he has the ways and means to escape, he should. Can you honestly tell me he must risk his life to save a school and people who do nothing to help him?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This was a cute story :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
You make it seem like they are meeting Luna for the first time the morning of their walk. How did Harry know to add Luna's home and dorm room to the portal maker?

I also want to say that as much as I liked this story, I'm glad you ended it where you did. I'm just not into Harry/multi stories, so no sequel for me.
katmom chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I love it when Harry gets the upper hand!

Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Found a note written by MSGT SilverDollar (my old man) suggesting that PotterFanChuck read this. So I had to read it and am damn glad I did.
Dr Stranger chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Fun little story. And of course there's no such thing as too much Lunar Harmony.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Neat premise, I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your story. A suggestion about typing: a good friend writes SF and has hand/wrist problems, on the advice of his orthopaedist, he is now dictating his novels. He uses Dragon Speaking Naturally for software. I hope this may be of use to you.

Best,

kudos! I'move0 and wish I could write like you
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Love it - very sweet.
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I'm one of those people who are to busy to write. I'm working on it, honest. I did contribute when there was such a thing as fanzines. Computer fandom is WAY cheaper, but you miss the great (and not so great)artwork. All the filler cartoons and 'You know it's going to be a bad day whens: are really a lost art. Thank you so much for your efforts. I found your work by looking up the favorites of writers I admire. I think I found you in Robst's collection. I very much enjoyed this story and your writing in general.