Reviews for The Leaving Feast
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 4/13
I just found and read LEAVING FEAST. I don't think it needs to be added to at all. You did a good job of telling your story. Could it have been embellished a little? Sure, but I don't think it needs to be. I like it just fine the way it is.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/2
Thank you for the time you put into writing a story. A well thought out plot is hard to complete. And this one is good. So thank you.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm sorry to hear you over seventy and your hands bother you. I am one of those that read but don't post. I imagine Bumblemore hit the roof when the trio how they left. after all, how was Bumblemore going to arrange the return of Voldie if Harry didn't participate? I also have to wonder what the press would write if Harry stood up and swore on his magic that he did not in any way shape or form put his name into the cup? Being a magiallly binding oath if he could still do magic afterwards it'd prove he didn't put his mane in. It would undoubtedly piss off Bumblemore. But Harry, Hermione and Luna leaving the feast by portal would also piss off the old fool.
Thank you very much for providing excellent stories for us to read.
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 1/4
You may be over 70 but I love this short story. I'm a huge H/Hr fan and I love the addition of Luna as either part of them or as sister type. Don't stop if you're able to keep writing!
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thank you!
meja9201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice story!
Sorry about your hands hurting you, that's too bad.
Take good care!
BlueMoon42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Thank you for this short and sweet story. Does that satisfy your need.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Good story. I too hope someone takes it up.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Personally, I think this is such a sweet story that I wish it were longer than this. I find the characters quite in tune, as I like a more assertive Harry I like Harmony and Harry/Luna pairings.

A good job.
continental-line chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
It's a nice story that could be expanded but I understand. I'm sneaking up that way myself (64).
Nadine chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love your story, Luna is a character that I always thought should have had much more story time in canon. A nice idea which I would love to see more of. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hi,
I would just like to say thank you for a great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Unfortunately I have to confess that I am one of those "read only" people, and I've been negligent with my reviews. But I'm trying to be better :).

Just one comment to your story; why would Harry at this point in time not think about including Ron? Not even mention/think of him?
I have to confess to being in a bit of a bashing-Ron-mood at the moment (as I often am), so I am not unhappy about him not thinking of Ron. But, following canon, there wasn't much animosity between them at the start of 4th year..

Anyway, still a great and enjoyable story. :) Again, thank you.
Sincerely,
Letitia
Noir Detective chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nice, sweet, short, this cute little story could be little bit expanded, but in general it was really nice one.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
this is a good one shot. i hope you expand it a bit, i would really like to read about everybodys reactions to harry leaving.