Reviews for The Leaving Feast
You make it seem like they are meeting Luna for the first time the morning of their walk. How did Harry know to add Luna's home and dorm room to the portal maker?

I also want to say that as much as I liked this story, I'm glad you ended it where you did. I'm just not into Harry/multi stories, so no sequel for me.
katmom chapter 1 . 4/16
I love it when Harry gets the upper hand!

Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 3/5
Found a note written by MSGT SilverDollar (my old man) suggesting that PotterFanChuck read this. So I had to read it and am damn glad I did.
Dr Stranger chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Fun little story. And of course there's no such thing as too much Lunar Harmony.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Neat premise, I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your story. A suggestion about typing: a good friend writes SF and has hand/wrist problems, on the advice of his orthopaedist, he is now dictating his novels. He uses Dragon Speaking Naturally for software. I hope this may be of use to you.

Best,

kudos! I'move0 and wish I could write like you
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Love it - very sweet.
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I'm one of those people who are to busy to write. I'm working on it, honest. I did contribute when there was such a thing as fanzines. Computer fandom is WAY cheaper, but you miss the great (and not so great)artwork. All the filler cartoons and 'You know it's going to be a bad day whens: are really a lost art. Thank you so much for your efforts. I found your work by looking up the favorites of writers I admire. I think I found you in Robst's collection. I very much enjoyed this story and your writing in general.
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I just found and read LEAVING FEAST. I don't think it needs to be added to at all. You did a good job of telling your story. Could it have been embellished a little? Sure, but I don't think it needs to be. I like it just fine the way it is.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Thank you for the time you put into writing a story. A well thought out plot is hard to complete. And this one is good. So thank you.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I'm sorry to hear you over seventy and your hands bother you. I am one of those that read but don't post. I imagine Bumblemore hit the roof when the trio how they left. after all, how was Bumblemore going to arrange the return of Voldie if Harry didn't participate? I also have to wonder what the press would write if Harry stood up and swore on his magic that he did not in any way shape or form put his name into the cup? Being a magiallly binding oath if he could still do magic afterwards it'd prove he didn't put his mane in. It would undoubtedly piss off Bumblemore. But Harry, Hermione and Luna leaving the feast by portal would also piss off the old fool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Thank you very much for providing excellent stories for us to read.
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
You may be over 70 but I love this short story. I'm a huge H/Hr fan and I love the addition of Luna as either part of them or as sister type. Don't stop if you're able to keep writing!
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 11/23/2014