Reviews for Snape's new Snake
Cool story. I love how Snape is with Harry. Would love to read some more
malecsupporter7722 chapter 20 . 7/25
Why do you leave the story at this ? When there is another chapter to be expected .Hopefully you will continue writing this addicting story , truly it would be wonderful to have it continued . Love the transtion of Snape's feelings towards young Harry . You made me laugh , Thank you .
savemyunicornclarence chapter 20 . 6/24
So many good daddy snape feels! It does me good to read good daddy snape fics. You are canon but also add to it. I really like the twists you put into it.

hope you continue because it just started to get really good and dramatic
Please update soon I have to know what happens next.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 5/31
This is a great story, even better the second time through.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 20 . 5/15
This story is brilliant so far. Please finish it soon.I give this story ***** 5STARS
wolfzmasterz chapter 20 . 4/17
Great story, has amazing potential for future years. I was wondering when it would come out about the snake language. But why would the slytherins be scarred if it's there house signature? Wouldn't they be more enamoured with Harry because of that?
Loveless150050 chapter 20 . 4/5
Ugh!. Update cause I love it!
rmiser1994 chapter 20 . 3/25
awesome story so far! wonder what will happen after harry is revived! Cannot wait to read more! .
Danny for Jesus chapter 20 . 3/20
I loved Reading Snape's New Snake While I wait for the Next Chapter to be posted I'll read Secrets Reveled by as safe as snape
Danny for Jesus chapter 20 . 3/19
I enjoyed Reading Snape's New Snake so much I want to read more Please let me know when the Next Chapter in Snape's new Snake is posted and I hope Severus punishes Quirrell and the Dursleys for hurting his Harry
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 3/8
interesting so far, i look forward to more :)
Me chapter 20 . 3/2
Can you please write more its sooooooo good
justanotherharrypotterpenname chapter 20 . 2/22
Type your review for this chapter here...
HarryAvengersSpiderman101 chapter 20 . 2/20