Reviews for Snape's new Snake
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 20 . 9/22
you just had to tell him
Name Me chapter 20 . 9/12
PLEASE UPDATE!
ET chapter 20 . 8/29
WHAT IS THIS WHY ISNT THIS UPDATED IT IS 2016 WHY ISNT THIS UPDATED HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US FANFIC READERS PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS YOU ALREADY SAID NEXT CHAPTER - QUIRELL YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE CONTINUE STORY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 20 . 8/26
YASSSS GO GRED GO FORGE YAAAY
GO HARRY lol the snakes AHHHH PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING
TweakyGhostLover chapter 19 . 8/26
OH MY LLAMA LORD IM LAUGHING SO HARD YASSSSSS GO SLYTHERINS HORNS WOOO LOL GO SNAPE LOL THEYRE SO SHOCKED HES SMILING AND LAUGHING YASSS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 17 . 8/26
EEEEEEK AWWWWWW GO SNAPE AWWWW GO HARRY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 16 . 8/26
YASSSS GO FLINT WOOOOO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 8/26
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW OH MY MERLIN THAT WAS ADORABLE
SlytherinProud chapter 20 . 8/23
I Love Love Love Love this story. Please please continue or write more stories. This is the best story I've ever read on fanfiction. It is the best. Please continue. You can write other stories about snape rescuing Harry. I know I'll read them. Please write more, this story made my day. :)
I loved this story! It is amazing and the characters are so cute :)
Do you plan writing other chapters? I hope so, I'd love to read more!
batiluca27 chapter 15 . 8/19
├ęs una buena histori
No-One-Important666 chapter 20 . 8/11
I really love the story so far! I can't help getting all happy and squeally during the cute father-son moments! Is it just me, or did those three prank potions mentioned make anyone else think of the one eyed-one horned-flying purple people eater song? 'Cause now I have it stuck in my head! XD Anyways, I hope to read more from you in the future!
rosie.com chapter 20 . 8/10
Will you continue?
Zebrarox chapter 10 . 7/24
I normally don't review on this sight, but I have to on this chapter of this story. This was the best scene I have ever had the pleasure of imagining. Harry, the smallest first year in the school, completely beats the shit out of this upper year that thought he could push little Harry around. Thankyou so much for granting the world that beauteous scene.
Luna Lovegood chapter 20 . 7/18
Please write more...please I love your writing so much