Reviews for Convincing Vegeta
Phoenix Serenity Pendragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I love these kinds of stories... I mean when there is love involved. At heart, I'm a hopless romantic... just don't tell my boyfriend... he might start thinking I like flowers and stuff... anyway, Great story!

~ Phoenix:)
Sade Kline chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This was nice and neatly written. I liked how it was in character and still a shojin ai (can't spell! ~;) This was a good story and I love your writing technique. Keep writing!
Namek Kaia chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Ha! This was good even without the lemon! And WHAT a pairing! Wonder exactly how this came to be. Well it's something to ponder over. And if you ever write a sequel, it'd be interesting to see how everyone reacts! Wow... that'd be weird and awkward... and very angsty! *grins* As I've said in all my reviews (only because you deserve it), great work! Anxious for more!
State Hopper chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Any true argument from the proud prince was cruelly arrogant and insulting, and while 'child' was no doubt insulting, it fell sadly short of his usual harsh insults, seeming to be more of a reminder to himself rather than a verbal weapon.- that was a lovley note. Very good story I actually gasped when Trunks did hhahaha how stupid, but all in all very much in character!
Mi Su chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Awwwwwww, that was cute!

Can you write a next chapter? *beg*

Mi Su .~
Mia chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
That was so cute and good. the ever so persiten goten(i dont know how to spell). Good will there be more?
21 | « Prev Page 1 2