Reviews for Touches
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 3/29
Damn u say u hate writing about dancing and clubs but this was HOT
sorahime12 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is actually very in character, I can totally imagine this. Huh.
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Itachi, you masochist XD I wonder what'll they do once they get to Pein's place.
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh GOD that was sooooo hot! SHIT man! I think I jizzed just by reading it And then again after ;P But seriously, it was well written, easy to read and just. Plain. HOOOOOOOT. I don't really want to favourite a fic thats JUST pwp but... GOD DAMNIT IT'S TOO GOOD NOT TO! THANKS FOR WRITING!
Carol chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
this was amazing! Omg, Itachi as a masochist is insanely hot.
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awsome i love it so fucking hot
LadyShadow22 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Magnifique histoire, j'ai adoré le lemon
echo2794 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
wow i was just thinking i wanted to read something a bit rougher :) I liked this, very animalistic, which i love. would definitely like to read more like it. As always, ur the best!
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
nice...i was waiting for a sceen like all means continue...
Rhaziell chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love it :D
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You have conquered that challenge with flying colors! I commend you :)

So sexy and love the new pairing (haven't read much with Itachi and Pein) AWESOME!
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Yay! Another story where Itachi is uke! That was fucking hot. Ugh, I just can't get enough of your uke (and kitty) Itachi! I've become addicted to your writing! ;_;

Seriously, you're one of the best Yaoi writers on ffnet. I just can't stop reading and rereading your stories, there are some of them I've read so much I've got them memorized ;_; especially the uke Itachi ones, it's so hard to find stories where Itachi is the uke, and yours are absolutely amazing. (Are you ever going to write anymore feline Itachi stories? I just faint over him too ;_;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your awesome fanfictions :)
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was absolutely fucking amazing! You did really great I don't think you can use the club scene too much. It's a fun thing to use. It can work so many different ways and do so many different things. Regardless This was just beautiful I think you did amazing x3
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
it was interesting, i enjoyed it though peinxitachi dark corner lemon not so amazing.
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love dancing! And the way you describe how sexy their movements are. I don't care you dislike writing about it and that you've done it so many times already. I will always love it!
And now how you explained how they were feeling each other up... That was what I meant! Perfect... All about how the touches feel and how they want to do so much more. And I like the add of an earring;) Should be very sexy on Itachi...
I love the desperation! How they really need each other and emphasizing that with the quick prep job...
Did you secretely remember that I liked the masochist part? I think you did... I really like that part. Pain does seem to be good, doesn't it?
Itachi being so bold the whole time, even guiding Pein's hand towards his cock... And then a blush when Pein finally got to see what he looks like! Suits him... And I really liked the dark club. Should be a club like that if you ask me.
You did the challenge perfectly! I couldn't have done it this good with the touches and the desperation... And I believe we will not be doing any challenges again then?XD You already have more reviews than me, so you should not be whining! ;)