Reviews for Burning Fingers of Ice
Areil408 chapter 1 . 8/27
Omg this was amazing
Iridium Rose chapter 1 . 1/30
It's like fluffy smut. I don't understand. It's so HOT but so CUTE. Well, I guess it can't really be 'hot', but you get what I mean. Red string of fate, indeed. 3
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Damn, good quality smut and made me cry at the same time. Kudos for you, Author-sama ლ(ლ)
guest111 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I'm a Nalu shipper but
oh
my
god
Elzacy chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
You'll think I'm obsessed with your stories, at that rhythm. Only, I'm into Graylu one shots at the moment and you happened to make a few of them.
I liked this AU! And how you write those characters, I just love it.
So, thank you again for those stories you write. (is that you who wrote a novel? I think I saw something about it in the author's notes somewhere.. ?)
R.Asya chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Thank u very much!
Send link on ur twitter.
My tw is Tolya_Unicorn
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
, I cannot write directly to you since you were not signed in, so hopefully you get this message.

Yes, I give permission for translation so long as you state that I am the original author, and you give me a link to where you upload the story so I can see it too.

Thank you very much! I'm honored. If you do not have an account on this site but wish to write to me, you can also find me on Facebook "Rhov Anion's Minions" or on Twitter "WildRhov."
R.Asya chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hiiii!
Cool fic*-*
Can I translate it into Russian?
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I highly approve of this story. So good!
Vermilion Steps chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I really like your writing style in here, the way u portray the scenes.. It is so awesome... I guess it is safe to say that this is the best M fanfi Ive read...
Fanficfan0466 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Omg! When I saw you naming the animes, I was like, I know those! Ah! I'm glad other people watch the same stuff I do! Awesome story by the way. Love the set up!
Dr Ukato chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Nice story! AU's are fun when done correctly. This was a correctly done AU and i would love to read more of it!
alexmalik15 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love this story! I don't really know why, it just maybe cause how you wrote the story or something but it really good! I haven't found any story's like this one and I'm glade I found this story one! -
vvhitepage chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This might be the most adorable, wonderful, best Fairy Tale fanfiction I've ever read. You have everything laid out here in beautiful writing!
bf142128 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013