Reviews for Holy Sinners
aliceWALKER14 chapter 12 . 3/14
holy SHITE ! this is really one unique piece of work n the sin's refenrence reminding me of nanatsu no taizai!
aliceWALKER14 chapter 10 . 3/14
the central is really really definately fucked up..wthether its the anime , manga or fanfiction..buuut i luv ur writing style! quite unique for dgm fanfic
aliceWALKER14 chapter 7 . 3/14
that hitler wannabe shhould had been killed that moment! che..that lil piece of shite taunting allen! hmph !
Codename-SN chapter 20 . 3/5
The relationship development is pretty shitty, no offense. Not only between Lavi and Allen but also between Allen and the rest of the Black Order Squad. There were SO many things you could've expanded on and built upon to make a more grounded story. And just when you finally deviated from the usual cliche in your fanfics. The only fic I can say with certainty that the relationship development, if only between Lavi and Allen, was actually pretty decent would be the fic with merman Allen. Even though overall it still is...
One thing that bothers me very much though, aside from the aforementioned, is your misplaced and repetitive words. Do you even know the meaning of resented? Its just an example but really, I think you should check with a dictionary if you aren't sure about the meanings and, just an advice but, an expanded vocabulary would definitely be useful when you're writing a story.

Like seriously, read a damned dictionary for once. Not to mention there is a thing called google.
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 3/4
Lena-bitch, die. If you forgot, your dog attacked Allen first, he was only repaying the favor. Just because Kanda couldn't handle it, doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch about it. Oh wait, I forgot, that's exactly what you are, my apologies. I'm kinda disappointed in Lavi too. He was the only one there, who actually knew that Kanda career's, and maybe his life too, would practically be over if it wasn't for Allen. He didn't even mention it in his thoughts.
clearmind-clearheart chapter 20 . 1/21
This is quite an ingenious and original AU of the Dgray Man universe. Comparing the Noah to the 7 deadly sins, and using the Holy Virtues to be their downfall, wonderful! And that ending is adorable and tear-jerking and you did a great job!
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 20 . 4/29/2016
I simply love it. Bravo.
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
I feel so bad because when you said Kanda was in critical condition I was like "Yaaaaaay!" And couldn't stop laughing. :'D
Cutiepie120048 chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
This was freaking beautiful! I love this story!
Panda Master X chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
Dx WAAAHHH! THAT WAS SO GOOD! UGH! (TTATT) I JUST WANNA CRRRYYYY! I got so many FEELS just reading this! This is just- gaaaahh! I LOVE it!
Astarael of Charter chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
I know this has been out for a while.

I have only just discovered it now and might I say, this story is fantastic. I found myself wanting to read more and more. The story progression was fantastic. It's not often that I will come across a story and go "wow, if only this really happened"
PokimpseeGoomba26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I didn't even know you wrote this! I fell in love when I read this. Just too awesome for words!
HappiestClam chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Yay! That was an amazing story and I loved every word of it. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
The feels! You had me crying this last chapter. Great story in all, I'll be adding this to my favorites.
Yucki chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
That was... just WOW! so incrediblly great & sweet story! The best one I've read here for a long time. Plus it's about my fav Laven pair Thank you hundreads times for enjoyable reading & all your hard work, dear author! It was great pleasure to read that jewel-like & brilliant story! Guess, now I'll be going to check your other fics, and I'm sure they'd as good as this one!)))) ( 0 )V
p.s. sorry for my poor English, I'm not native actually. Just couldn't stand not to say thanks to you for the story, that impressed me so much hehe )))