Reviews for Holy Sinners
Astarael of Charter chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
I know this has been out for a while.

I have only just discovered it now and might I say, this story is fantastic. I found myself wanting to read more and more. The story progression was fantastic. It's not often that I will come across a story and go "wow, if only this really happened"
PokimpseeGoomba26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I didn't even know you wrote this! I fell in love when I read this. Just too awesome for words!
midnightheula chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Yay! That was an amazing story and I loved every word of it. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
The feels! You had me crying this last chapter. Great story in all, I'll be adding this to my favorites.
Yucki chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
That was... just WOW! so incrediblly great & sweet story! The best one I've read here for a long time. Plus it's about my fav Laven pair Thank you hundreads times for enjoyable reading & all your hard work, dear author! It was great pleasure to read that jewel-like & brilliant story! Guess, now I'll be going to check your other fics, and I'm sure they'd as good as this one!)))) ( 0 )V
p.s. sorry for my poor English, I'm not native actually. Just couldn't stand not to say thanks to you for the story, that impressed me so much hehe )))
Semper Tardius chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Such a good one! I cried!
Lee chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Your story is interesting but it so hard to understand...somehow for me
greetingsfrommaars chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
wow! I've been searching for DGM fics for a while now, and this story has the best plot I've seen so far!
I particularly liked the first chapter, with the descriptions of the Black Order Squad members alternating with the sins :D that's something really original.
the whole idea with the virtues and the sins was fascinating. I especially thought they were matched with the characters quite well.
oh, and about the confusion with the homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist: all of the homunculi from FMA are named after one of the 7 Deadly Sins. so I suppose it can be easily confused, but personally I don't think there's really much of a connection with your story. *shrug*
besides that, I did think some parts of the plot could have been explained a bit better, as I did get confused as to what was going on at some points. but altogether, that was an emotional, epic story! I should probably use a better word than epic. oh well XD
good job *thumbs up*
xrowa-chanx chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
This was a beautiful ending to a truly amazing story. The ending made me all teary-eyed dammit XD Thank you so much for the excellent read, and I look forward to seeing more of your work :)
allenfan chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
This story was wonderful can't wait for your new story
PsychologicalColors chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I ain't got nothing to say other than bravo :D
MercenaryCrime chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
yay i love happy endings!

great job with the story and thank you for writing it! XD
Rikka-tan chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
oh, bittersweet ending with the Noah. it's kind of sad to see them depart ;A;
at least allen have lavi with him and the compass part was so romantic XD
you're really good describing the action part. anyway, Good job for finishing this story and good luck with your next one. thank you for completing this :)
Visitor chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
And so it ends. That was really amazing. I loved the way it ended. glad that all the Noahs found peace and Allen and Lavi were still together at the end. Thanks for your awesome work. This by far top favorite D. Gray man fanfic I have ever read.
The Wings of the Fallen chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Kya! I'm crying! Finally allen is happy with lavi! Love u kid darkness!
W.G