Reviews for A Flicker of Light
D.C Joyce chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I liked the detail on Bae trying to sneak Rumple food when he thinks he's not looking sounds like something his kid self would do
musicbean2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
noooooooooooo i need more!1
susantrules chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Aww i loved it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is AMAZING! :D I know it's marked as complete, but it'd be brilliant if you were to continue this into a longer fic! I love the Rum/Belle oneshots you've written, hope you'll write more! :)
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Simply beautiful.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This is a sweet and sad look into Rumple's character. I enjoyed it immensely.
Morana chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
callalily32 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awesome story! You should write another like it! :) This and Fair are my favorites of yours.
writergirl3005 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This story deserves to be more than just a one-shot. I enjoyed this very much.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
that was so different. really enjoyed this story!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love a good story that explains why Rumpelstiltskin acquired Belle to begin with. I always feel like there simply must be more to the story and your fan fiction I think explains it all very well. I like how your Mr. Gold and Spinner!Rumpelstiltskin talked to each other about Belle and how there was a small amount of jealously between them regarding Belle. The only thing I might have enjoyed that wasn't there would be a confrontation between Belle and Milah. Either Milah trying to understand what Belle sees in Rum or Belle trying to understand how Milah could abandon Rum and Bae for a criminal. The idea of those two having a conversation interests me either way. Thanks again for sharing your work, I think I'll head over to your author page and see any other stories you may have put out.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I simply love stories with Spinner Rumple. I always get so gooey inside. I love that you had him meet his future self and fall in love with Belle. I only wish you would make it longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Interresting
dreamofhome chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this idea so much! All the stars for this story! Belle is so lucky to get to meet her man before he became the 'beast' she just knew he was always there, only hidden under layers ;)
alreadysleeping chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The idea for this story was very interesting and so well written, I only wish it could have been longer, bravo!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »