Reviews for Quirks
Flayne chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hilarious. Reminds me of prince of tennis. The Author should bring in more sports crack, really he should. XD
aibeloved chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Ha ha ha they are so cute ! Con please.
Varia no Shizue chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
"You will never rise from the ashes of your shame and humiliation." That was hilarious xD I love how Akashi is; the GoM would definitely slaughter any team opposing them.
DAIrinchan chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I can't believe it took me this long to realize there was another chapter. It won't happen again.
Akashicchi wins, as always. I never really thought about it before, but he and Azula do have some things in common, don't they? They're different enough that it's not creepy, but it's interesting to think about.
EternalInspiration chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
*Facedesk* Oh Akashi... It really makes me wonder how little appearances he made and he is a current character, yet he ALWAYS gets some extra ch or something. Weird.

Anywho! I loved this! It was pretty interesting and awesome how you finally made Mura-kun have a tummy ache! He deserved his "just desserts"! (XD Lol, I am so "funny"!)
Takara yume chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Ahahaha Akashi-kun is so friggin adorable, I just don't understand why they would be afraid of him wwww/stabbed
Another observer of the world chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Wow god this is such a funny story.
You write such good stories you are awesome too.
Good Luck !
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Pfffttt! Awh Akashicchi! Know that even at this short height, you're a few inches taller than me ssu! Akashicchi's adorable! And damn!I'd love to see the GoM playing volley ball! XD Kurokocchi's "disembodied voice" ROFL!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow! It was amazing to read! Made my morning ssu! Loved it!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This made me laugh really really hard. My favourites were Kise's and Aomine's. You have great comedic time and it felt very reminiscent of the manga itself. I thought I could see the story play out in manga panels.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ahaha this was indeed cute love it! ; 7 ; ))b
shirohata chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME AND FUNNY! XD
Laundry Day chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it!
I love your characterization and the general feel of your story! It was lovely and totally fun to read! I really feel like I should say more, but I can't. Honest. It was so perfect that I feel like there isn't a need for me to!
Thanks so much for writing this little jem! :)
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 12/8/2012