Reviews for That's Why Dash Hates You?
553Colinm chapter 1 . 8/25
coop
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 4/2
Aw, I love it. Can you make a sequel were Danny and Dash make up and all of them become friends, please.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/3
so cute
CrayonPencil chapter 1 . 3/9
This is Beautiful!
Ur fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
And now I feel a bit bad for Dash. At that age kids can be really mean to each other because they aren't always able to immagine the pain their actions cause. Dash and Danny both made mistakes and both of them kind of seem to regret it. I wish they would move past it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
awwww ...
POKEMON IS ALWAYS AWESOME
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awww! That's so cute that dash still has that picture.
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aww.i never thought I would say this but, poor Dash! No wonder he is such a jerk!
RageRunsStill chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow, this is a great story! I never thought of them as friends in the past. (Not sure why, because usually I'm the first to think that, but I guess I never gave DP much thought in the fanfiction area.)

I don't think they were OOC. Or, at least, not much. I think it was very well written. Amazing job!

RRS
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
awww i'm a slasher so it's obvi that my head cannon is dash didn't like tucker for intruding on his danny time
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Shit happens in third grade

( most popular girls in school ftw lol)
bluename chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
omg omg I just..just... *cries her eyes out*
beautiful, especially the ending! :')
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was cute! I can just see them, running around "I choose you!" haha. So cute. The OOC-ness is to be expected, I think. They were young, and we rarely stay exactly the same as we grow, right? I liked what you did
Jai Rose chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
awwwwwww, that was adorable and heart wrenching. Goodness, wonderful!