Reviews for Toph and the Angels of Stone
bad wolf chapter 1 . 6/14
This is the best crossover ever I've come up with one where rose is the next avatar but you are a writing genius so this will probably be awesome
Please update
Omg please update soon I love DW and Avatar The Last Airbender
Actually, the Weeping Angels would stay stone as long as they THINK someone can see them. Once they figure out Toph is blind, game over, but as long as they think she can see them, they'll be stuck as stone.
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
If they're actually made out of stone, not a problem for Toph. I always thought that was just the Quantum-Lock thing, and not what they were ACTUALLY made out of. But eh, headcanons differ
Deltahalo241 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I hope you decide to continue this as I like where this is going. How will Toph fare against the Lonely Assassins?
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You really should continue this one.
Star1412 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really cool idea. I like it.
Kat the Polar Bear chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Pretty please update this? It sounds so good!
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well the Weeping Angels are lightning fast but Toph is pretty skilled. Though she'd have to keep a constant vigil as... the Angels only freeze when visually seen. I think that an Angel was once seen via radar or energy signature but that didn't stop it. Also as far as we know, Weeping Angels are made of stone but become locked when seen.

Alright details aside. This is a good one so far and I'd like to see more of this. so I'm following the story.
kimsnothere chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
this looks really cool! I would be really interested in reading more if you post again, I know you probably won't because it has been a year, but if you did, I would read it.
Dramachick4thewin chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Well damn. Thats awesome. But, arent the weeping angels only made of stone when people can see them? Toph is blind and therefore she cannot see them, or do they not know tgis yet? Anywhoo, i like it a lot. Keep up the good writing! ;) luv ya!
elsatheflamequeen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So... You never updated this fic. :(
Ralph Waldo Picklechips chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please continue this
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love it already!

Please don't leave me hanging.

Gotta see where this goes.