Reviews for The Legacy of the Phantom Thief
Wren Truesong chapter 6 . 4/14
Awww, this was great, and even complied with Kaito's last request. Also the bit about mpreg and why it bugs you is accurate and hilarious.
christina-bella chapter 6 . 3/1
I loved this story. I cried a lot and while I'm not a fan of ShinRan, I understood it. Daichi and Mizuki where wonderful. I wanted to see some Daichi-Norio frenimity. But, I was quite satisfied with the ending.
chibifunfun chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I'm going to CRY!
I love it, I knew I was going to cry just from reading the summary! I hate you.. But I love it so much at the same time! *runs off to go hug friend and cry on their shoulder without explaining why*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
For the five previous chapters, i cried...
This one made me smile!
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
*tears of joy* I absolutely love this fanfic. It's been a long time since I read this and when I was filled with nostalgia about KaiShin fanfics, I reread your story and found out that you updated and...T_T The tears won't stop. Thank you for writing this fanfic. It really is wondrous to hear that even after many years, the Legacy of the Phantom Thief Kaitou Kid still lives... I really like fanfics which shows the love of KaiShin and Shinichi becoming a thief...Teehee. Btw, I would really like to know what would happen after Sai hears the message and what he will become. After all, I don't want him to feel that he's not worth anything as his thoughts were. It would also be awesome if he becomes a detective. XD The irony is awesome you know? Keep up the good work and thanks for the chapter!
Amaranth1412 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I feel like crying now. Really.
Amazing job you've done with this fic. I think it's one of your best, if not actually the best. Thanks for posting. )
Princess Rayen chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Oh my goodness. You don't know how much I loved this! It's unexplainable what kind of feeling this showed me. It started sad and then funny and I was completely wowed at the end. I don't know why I didn't read this earlier, my mind is spinning. I just want to laugh until I can't laugh anymore because I don't know how to feel about it. I just want stories like this all the time. It felt like Kaito was there the entire time, it started with him and ended with him. Maybe I should stop blabbering about how this made me feel and commend you on how you never cease to amaze me.

YOU. NEVER. CEASE. TO. AMAZE. ME. O.O
Princess Rayen chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh Negi-chan, you made me cry. I cried and cried for this chapter. It was just so depressing. I'm finally able to read it now and the first thing I do is cry. Thank you, very much.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
wow...that was absolutely mind blowingly amazing. this is one of those epic fics that appear from time to time and remind us readers that we shouldnt settle for anything less than the best fics
D chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
It is Sad that it have to end. But it Was nice. The end seems a litle rush and I wonder why Kaito's records are not in the pc. Thanks.
Solera chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
...

First of all- this was a great story. Not sure if I reviewed your other chapters, but meh. The only problem I had with it was the spacing between paragraphs/lines.

Great work!
hitomi65 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
nice story
Vacant Balcony chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
After the last chapter all I could utter was "Awwwwwwww!"
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! So that's the meaning, "carrying the legacy of the Phantom thief?" The story is NOT some kind of nonsense, cheap and lemon-only fictions I've carelessly come across... This story is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I can't help but keep complimenting on and on, the content is really really touching and meaningful, sweet and full of meanings. Guess how I gaped at the sentence "50th Kaitou Kid"? Ahhhhh you made me your fan XD
Just dont get enough XD and I look forward to your new fic or the next chapter of OFAW
and I almost forgot, the abbreviation was clever too, "Kudou Industry and Development - KID"
about the earlier review, sorry if it got you annoyed, I had no intention to blame, it was my way to compliment XD
wish you a happy christmas too, my favorite author ever!
ShadowCyclone chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ho boy... that is a really, really long time skip o_o the fiftieth Kaito KID? That is plain awesome. I suppose Nakamori also had a succesor? XD This story has been really goof and definitely worth reading. :D I enjoyed every bit of it.
Amaranthais chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
you know there some really good fem!shinichi stories
If you don't like having to deal with conformists you could write one of those