Reviews for The Legacy of the Phantom Thief
Deluar chapter 6 . 3/22
I'm crying rigth now.

I loved The Legacy of the Phantom Thief that never died even after 50ยบ generations went by. But what really touched me was that it's the Kudos that carry the legacy of the Kurobas and all beacuse the love between Shinichi and Kaito was big enough that Shinichi never really loved anyone as much as he loved Kaito. For me, The Legacy of the Phantom Thief is the representation of their love. But that's just me :)

I loved reading this fic but I don't think I could bear to read it a second time. I love Shinichi and Kaito too much to read again the tragic end this fic made for their love.

It was beautifully written. Thank you for this.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I like that last part about yuusaku
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE THE ENDING AHHHH ITS AMAZING! BEST ENDING I HAD EVER READ!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER I LOVE HOW U MADE THE DAD AND SON FIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CROWD I LOVE RHE MIDS ARENT MARY SUE OR GARY TDU AND I LOVE HOW HE REVEALED TO AOKO IN THE ENDDDDDD BUT AFTER OVER TWENTY YEARS REALY?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
i love how you made his twin children find out about the recording, strengthing the family relation bond.
AWESOME!
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Shinichi is now like a combination of Kudo and Kaito...
so sad to watch/read...
Spade chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
I cried like a bitch through the whole thing, just wanted to tell you that. It was really well written, the drama and the FEELS, MAN. It's the first time a fic has made me cry this much, I literally cried in all of them, in some I even cried through the whole thing (reading was hard in those). Well, to summarize, it was beautiful. And the ending warmed my heart. It was just so nice that the KID bloodline kept going on. Okay, I will leave now, if I don't stop I could totally end up writing an essay about why this fanfic is wonderful.
Wren Truesong chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Awww, this was great, and even complied with Kaito's last request. Also the bit about mpreg and why it bugs you is accurate and hilarious.
christina-bella chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I loved this story. I cried a lot and while I'm not a fan of ShinRan, I understood it. Daichi and Mizuki where wonderful. I wanted to see some Daichi-Norio frenimity. But, I was quite satisfied with the ending.
chibifunfun chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I'm going to CRY!
I love it, I knew I was going to cry just from reading the summary! I hate you.. But I love it so much at the same time! *runs off to go hug friend and cry on their shoulder without explaining why*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
For the five previous chapters, i cried...
This one made me smile!
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
*tears of joy* I absolutely love this fanfic. It's been a long time since I read this and when I was filled with nostalgia about KaiShin fanfics, I reread your story and found out that you updated and...T_T The tears won't stop. Thank you for writing this fanfic. It really is wondrous to hear that even after many years, the Legacy of the Phantom Thief Kaitou Kid still lives... I really like fanfics which shows the love of KaiShin and Shinichi becoming a thief...Teehee. Btw, I would really like to know what would happen after Sai hears the message and what he will become. After all, I don't want him to feel that he's not worth anything as his thoughts were. It would also be awesome if he becomes a detective. XD The irony is awesome you know? Keep up the good work and thanks for the chapter!
Koukoi1412 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I feel like crying now. Really.
Amazing job you've done with this fic. I think it's one of your best, if not actually the best. Thanks for posting. )
Princess Rayen chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Oh my goodness. You don't know how much I loved this! It's unexplainable what kind of feeling this showed me. It started sad and then funny and I was completely wowed at the end. I don't know why I didn't read this earlier, my mind is spinning. I just want to laugh until I can't laugh anymore because I don't know how to feel about it. I just want stories like this all the time. It felt like Kaito was there the entire time, it started with him and ended with him. Maybe I should stop blabbering about how this made me feel and commend you on how you never cease to amaze me.

YOU. NEVER. CEASE. TO. AMAZE. ME. O.O
Princess Rayen chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh Negi-chan, you made me cry. I cried and cried for this chapter. It was just so depressing. I'm finally able to read it now and the first thing I do is cry. Thank you, very much.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »