Reviews for The Treasured Pearl
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Eu adorei a sua fic, escreva sempre, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Eu estou amando ler, escreva mais, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Muito boa escrita, escreva mais, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Muito boa sinopse.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Gostei pintou um clima.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Bom começo, escreva mais, abraços
Lita Snow chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Yay! This was such a good story. I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for writing!
rinshy chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
great ending!

my favs:-
'NO. She's not gone.'

He can still feel her touch. 'We just became mates last night.'

He could still hear her voice. 'She promised me... forever.'

'Why won't she get up? Why is she mocking this Sesshomaru? Does she not know that I love her and can't live without her? She can't be gone. This is unacceptable.'

' NO!' His youki cried over and over, 'Save our mate. What is the use of being the most powerful if we can't have the one we love? Save her!'

He... he didn't know how. He was defeated. He yelled to the heavens, "GIVE HER BACK TO ME!...Please... give me back my Rin.."

"Just because you are Fate and Destiny, does not mean people have to follow your every whim. People can change what is given to them by fate and destiny. The desires in the their heart will overcome even the grim fate presented and change their destiny"

"As a token of you sacrifice, I will grant you a lifetime with your love

Rin, where are you? Don't leave this Sesshomaru. Come back... come...back... " Sesshomaru fell to his knees as his chest tightened some more. "Nothing in this world is worth your life. Nothing."

An unknown wetness streamed from his face and dropped to the ground.

"You are not allowed to leave This Sesshomaru. EVER!" Sesshomaru was adamant. He never wants to feel that hopelessness again; falling into a black hole with no end and no way out.

Will you not grant my dying wish?"

"No. I will do no such thing if you die."

your description of sess's plight as a black hole with no end and no way out was the remarkable!

GREAT JOB! write more fics on sessXrin plzzz :D
icegirljenni chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Beautiful ending and I know I always can trust you for a happy ending story :-).

I love the part where Sesshoumaru said karma, destiny and fate are nonsense lol if only he knows :-p

Thanks for wrapping up the story. Merry Christmas to you too and enjoy the day.
Miss Rune chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
YIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEE! HAPPY ENDING! Gotta say my fav bit was about Destiny, Fate and Mother Karma though; very clever!

Happy Holidays!

Romyna3 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I love the story! OBSESSED. The length is just perfect, not too long not too short. Only observation: Sesshomaru's personality is more relaxed than the one we know. he tended to talk a lot and express his feelings a lot (sthg that he doesn't do at all) and I can't picture it, anime or manga. Still, I would love to see this story animated and make a series out of it.
rinshy chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Noooooo! No tieusang! plzzzz don't kill her! HAVE MERCY! it cannot happen! plzzzz bring her back! plzzzzz

great chapter! sess talking with his own youki is funny; the way how sess conveys his love and proposes to her is great!
Rin has sacrificed her life! she's so selfless...

sess assuming that the dead rin is only playing with him and how he begs her to get up, vividly portrays his desperation... GREAT JOB!

icegirljenni chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
If she returns as a normal human then her sacrifice is all worthy. Her works is done and she shouldn't be the guardian anymore.

Update soon.
Miss Rune chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
*tears up* Wonderfully written...made me cry though!
EmoJinx18 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This is a really good story so far. It is so cute, yet perfect for the two. But i have to point something out. The full moon and new moon are 14 day apart from each other. I am trying to sound mean, but I just thought I would let you know.