Reviews for Warning Sign
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
-_-
How Annoying chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It there a reason you have two of the same stories posted on the same day? Or are you just attempting to bump up your story count. Since "A Warning Sign" comes after this one, I'll simple report that for having two of the same stories. Delete one or the other, or the admins will do it for you.
Maleclover chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This sucks. You should just put this as a crossover and I don't see any originality in this story yet. And why are you making Alec suddenly straight? It's your fanfiction so I guess it's ok but I hope you realize in real life, a gay person doesn't just magically turn straight.
ShadowhuntingAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sorry but this story doesn't make any sense. From this story's summary it said you are going to make a completely gay character straight. Which doesn't make bit of sense in and of itself, but whatever, its your story, you can do what you want. Also, it says that this story is a crossover. If it's a crossover, please don't put it in with regular Mortal Instruments fanfiction, not all of us like to read crossovers, especially when we don't know what that the crossover is with. So, please make it a crossover, if that's what it is. Thanks.