Reviews for Bonds of Blood
ramunes chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
not at all very well written please update with more chapters
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Make more please
Paxloria chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Interesting story.

The dream didn't make any sence, except the last pArt, because of this missing "her".

I wish you'd continue this.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Her name is Akashia. With an I in between the H and the last A. And by the way, I vote Harry x Mizore for the pairing.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I don't normally read crossover's but this one is very good. I hope that you are able to update it soon. :)
Toby860 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
So even though they will have a sibling relationship harry for all purposes is moka's slave
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
get a beta reader
your use of past tense and present tense in the sam sentence and your lack of spatial awareness in your story are horrible, please get a beta reader
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
you did a good job of a opening story, the only problems I see are present and past tenses being used incorrectly. It is a fairly common mistake for people to make, so the best advise I can give you is to simply sound out how both the present tense of a word and then the past tense so that you can feel the subtle differences that will help you identify which would sound better to write down. that was originally what I used to do before it eventually became unnecessary, due to it eventually becoming instinctual. I use to not be able to read a proper novel let alone the works of Harry Potter series, the Dark Tower series, and other great works of literature that I can now read, albeit at a slower pace then normal. So you can do it if you set your mind to it.
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Ooohhh... Looks promising :D
I like it so far, and would love to read more of it ;) So yeah... Please update! ;D
I hope you have a nice day :)
Lupine Horror chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If you're taking shipping requests then I would like to ask for Harry/Ruby please :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
might I suggest pairing Harry with Shirayuki Mizore. It would be a nice counterbalance of personalities.
god of all chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
ErichCryter chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
You're going to follow the plot manga or anime?
nya chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ive always wondered this but can anyone tell me what gives dumbledore the right to diside anything in harry's life?
like the story by the way please right more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Meh, I'm not sure I like the whole "liege" thing. I don't see what possible purpose a dhampir, being weaker than a vampire, would serve other than fetching tea or something equally demeaning.

Moka's a goddamn vampire. She doesn't need protecting, and unless you're planning on turning Harry into a butler (please don't) I'm not sure why his presence is even needed or desired.

TL;DR: What the hell is the point of Harry being a dhampir, and why does Moka need him around?