Reviews for Bonds of Blood
Reatartedly STUPID
Azrael's Son chapter 1 . 6/2
please update when you can its a wonderful story
Zela Night chapter 2 . 5/15
Please update.
This is a really good story.
Why did you leave something so well written unfinished?
What is Voldomort up to?
ramunes chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
not at all very well written please update with more chapters
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Make more please
Paxloria chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Interesting story.

The dream didn't make any sence, except the last pArt, because of this missing "her".

I wish you'd continue this.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Her name is Akashia. With an I in between the H and the last A. And by the way, I vote Harry x Mizore for the pairing.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I don't normally read crossover's but this one is very good. I hope that you are able to update it soon. :)
Toby860 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
So even though they will have a sibling relationship harry for all purposes is moka's slave
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
get a beta reader
your use of past tense and present tense in the sam sentence and your lack of spatial awareness in your story are horrible, please get a beta reader
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
you did a good job of a opening story, the only problems I see are present and past tenses being used incorrectly. It is a fairly common mistake for people to make, so the best advise I can give you is to simply sound out how both the present tense of a word and then the past tense so that you can feel the subtle differences that will help you identify which would sound better to write down. that was originally what I used to do before it eventually became unnecessary, due to it eventually becoming instinctual. I use to not be able to read a proper novel let alone the works of Harry Potter series, the Dark Tower series, and other great works of literature that I can now read, albeit at a slower pace then normal. So you can do it if you set your mind to it.
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Ooohhh... Looks promising :D
I like it so far, and would love to read more of it ;) So yeah... Please update! ;D
I hope you have a nice day :)
Lupine Horror chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If you're taking shipping requests then I would like to ask for Harry/Ruby please :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
might I suggest pairing Harry with Shirayuki Mizore. It would be a nice counterbalance of personalities.
god of all chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.