Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
GRenee chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Omg i really love this fic! I just saw the old Red Dawn and I feel in love with the whole Erica and Matt pairing! Really good it really portrays to the movie! You should update!
thegrunt4100 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
ha-ha i get it, this story is pretty good so far

-thegrunt out... HOORAH!
Wolverines chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Please uodate your story is really interesting!
Wolverines chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Good job
Wolverines chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow amazing
bookcrazy24 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I love it! Matt and Erica's date was so cute and sweet! And i loved the twist with the power outage! It took me by surprise! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anera527 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Crap, now you've got me worried about the townsfolk. Oh well, I suppose there can't be just romance... god chapter as usual. I liked reading the "guy time". Looking forward to more!
bookcrazy24 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I loved this chapter so much! And i started laughing at the ending when Jed started teasing them! Erica and Matt are so adorable together! Please update soon!
Anera527 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Yay, a new chapter! This was just as good as the other chapters, and it's all right if the characters are a little OOC, it works for the story. (I really liked the Jed and Erica moment there, too.) You have just the right blend of humor and drama for the story and I'm really looking forward to more!
bookcrazy24 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Love it!
bookcrazy24 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Amazing story! And i agree with matt and erica being together! When i saw the 1984 version i so wanted them together! Can't wait for the rest of the story!
Anera527 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is really good. I can see why you want Matt and Erica to get together, there did seem to be a lot of sexual tension between them. :) I can't wait for more!