Reviews for Q-uestionable Relations
BluishBleach chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Reading this story makes me so so happy! I would really give a lot if you chose to continue this! I was smiling all throughout the reading. I love the relationship you developed between the three brothers- they all interact so well! And I am really loving the Q and Bond thing that's going on. Those two are so cute! :D Chapter Two was my all time favourite, and was what really got me hooked onto this story.

If you chose to continue this, it would make me so very happy, and I would definitely read everything that you wrote!
slayer99 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
brilliant story but shouldn't Q have well a name other than Q when talking to sherlock and mycroft
PrincessLazyPants chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I'm absolutely in love with all of these stories. I hope you write more!
The Miss America chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I love this fic! Chap. 2 was great because I love Sherlock bugging Q at work. Update soon!
DragonsRme chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Aww this is so cute but I'm not sure Mycroft and Sherlock would call a young Q well Q because that is his code name from work. Unless of course it is a very coincidental nickname. Please keep it up though x
TwiVamp-TrekkerVendetta chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Ohhh, first of all: I love this fic, it's awesome! Please keep on writing it, is sooo sweet (talkin' about the last episde), and so histerical at the same time (the second one was the BEST).
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I love the Bond/Q interaction. And Sherlock's trolling.
RandomHyperChild chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
this is awesome!
Ichiume chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Awww, hahaa, love the Holmes brother fluff! :D

Umm, I didn't review for the last chapter cos I figured I'll do it all at one go (I hope you don't mind), but I laughed so so hard at Sherlock's insistence to change the Oxford Comma. Yes, that's definitely Sherlock. XD

Thanks for sharing this with us readers and looking forward to your next chapter!
I Prey On Blonde Boys chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story, the family dynamic with the addition of Q is great.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
thank you for the lovely new chapter! :)
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Aw gosh! That is really quite adorable.
Orchfan chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Love the detail about the plasters!
UndecidedAsOfYetINACTIVE chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Well it took you long enough! I mean when you said 'next chapter due soon' I thought you meant a few days, a week at most. But NOOOO. Well it was worth it. Splendid as always.

Good plot, and I like the fact that you didn't specifically say who Mycroft had gone to talk to, and about what, but made it pretty obvious at the same time. You have a way with words which I greatly envy. Good work comrade. Keep it up. That is all.
ZAP chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Gah, that's adorable. Especially the bit with the Winnie the Pooh band-aids. About what ages are they in this chapter?

Looking forward to more!