Reviews for After Years
asha74 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I hope you make a sequel or maybe even a prequel! That would be good to see how the relationship started, you have a good storyline here and I want to read more!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Nolan and Emily have a nine year old son Ethan david Ross then Nolan and Emily talk and they want to get married
LittleFlicka chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hello!

I like this story! Congratulations and thanks for your work!

xO

LittleFlicka
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aw... I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
love it !
JuhAlves chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
It's not crap, it's perfection. So well written. You should do a sequel. I loved, good job!
doctorwho-fanatic2010 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Really liked this story, only just came across it, would like to see what happens next xx
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was very interesting and wonderful. I think you managed to capture that kinda-platonic-not-really-in-love relationship they have very well. It comes from them having been friends so long and then how they fell into a routine, as you wrote, and it became something more but that terrible past they both share still comes back to haunt them. Them deciding to get married in the end was just the cherry on top. I did notice a few typos and grammar/tense issues but your language is overall very clean, very elegant and thoughtful. A lovely story.
HurricaneKatrina01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Best Nemily out there.
love and temptations chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i love it i hope the show will end up something like this
emsallthat chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I completely adore this one-shot. Emily is so Emilish and so do Nolan. I can imagine every piece of this text. Seriously one of the best Nemily shoot I've seen. Good job, want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love it! It's perfect at the end were their just like ' let's get married' ha awesome!
Camy.MD chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013