Reviews for Serpent Child
Abc chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Your story is so underrated. It deserves more reviews. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Harry and Malfoy are complete jerks!
Geo Nova chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Welp, to heck with this story, why should I care for a Harry Potter who is racist and mean?
Separ chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Well done, I like it!
And shame on Albus for not catching the second portkey
emarald777 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
This is a great story though it was hard to believe somethings... like Weasleys and others letting Ginny's death go when Lucius admitted giving her the diary, or Dumbledore changing Harry's subjects in third year just because he would be sharing the classes with death eater's children. What harm they could have caused in broad day light in front of a hoard of students and teacher.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Great story
pan.lewarek chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Gods embrace me, its gettin' better with every chapter. I DO find some "lacks" in some situations, still it's really enjoyable. Keep with good work! ;3
Scarlett Woman chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Poor Harry!
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
The things are worse and worse. At least Harry has Dobby on his side and Lupin is sympathetic to his situation. Sirius, on the other hand, deserves punishment Malfoy-style.
Maybe Bella frees Harry by killing his godfather.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
If Dumbledore and Sirius wanted to get Harry's trust, they are doing the opposite of what they should do.
At least, with Ginny's death there can be no more marriage contracts between her and Harry.
pan.lewarek chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I found it damn shocking and enjoyable. One of best fics on HP I've got in my hands. I like it very much., And am looking forward, how it will escalate. ;3
Scarlett Woman chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Sirius Black? Is this Dumbledore's new plan to take Harry away from the Malfoy's?
Addictive Label chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i got to point out that the " ' " everywere is bugging the crap out of me..
churchie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Interesting idea, keep up the good work
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Let's face it - any family could be better for Harry than Dursleys. Even the Death Eaters who only cared about prestige.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2