Reviews for Wrath of the gods
Amari412 chapter 36 . 4/18/2013
There's gonna be a sequel :D YAYYYYY! :D
Happy ending for all
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 36 . 4/18/2013
This was so good! And another story to follow it! Aaahhfjrtyigidhwidjfjd! YAY! I can't wait to read it! Thank you so much for this lovey fic! It was incredibly BRILLIANT!
Amari412 chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
ooooo :) Yay she didn't die :D Post another chapter soon please :D
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
Awww, this was so beautiful. It put a smile on my face, but I am sad it's coming to an end. Great story. Waiting patiently for the last chapter! :)
Amari412 chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
Oh boy...no! She can't be dead X.X Sadness :( Poor Hades...but good job healing Cerebrus. I love that dog He's so awesome lol
But seriously, please update soon! I wanna know what happens!
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
OMG! I balled so bad when Persephone died! It was so touching for Hades to run to her and hold her in his arms; and even share a little kiss. I loved this chapter! It was exciting, action packed, and, unfortunately, sad. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Amari412 chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
Go hades! Yes! Take that Thanatos, you jerk! Wonder who healed Cerebrus though...hm...
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
Ooo, this was so good! I knew Hades would turn himself around, at least I'm hoping for Persephone's benefit and not his own. Time will only tell, I guess. I truly hope he sweeps her up in his arms and holds her tight, loving her like he was ment to.

This has been a great story. I'm assuming it'll be coming to an end with the next chapter or so?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Get more dialogue and the story is good to go :D
Amari412 chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
You're right, nothing is simple when it comes to greek mythology and you're really good at pointing that out here :)
He still loves her...I know it. I can feel it lol
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for your kind words. :) My leg is still out of order, but I am as vibrant as ever. :)
I rather enjoyed this chapter. You showed it in such a way that I could see a flicker of the good man Hades once was. Persephone is very right in deed, Hades just needs to see it himself. I just hope Persephone doesn't have to lose her life for him to see it, sacrifice herself for him.
Amari412 chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
Getting darker still I see. Man when he finds Persephone, there's gonna be hell, possibly quite literally, to pay lol :)
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
Hello, there! So sorry I haven't left reviews for last few chapters, I've been recuperating from a broken leg and sickness. Hasn't been a good couple of weeks. :( I have read all of the chapters you've posted and I enjoyed every single one of them. :) I honestly think Hades is confused, by his mortal emotions and his Godly emotions. He wants to be a God again, but he wants Persephone as well. I know he loves her, there's no doubt about that, but he just doesn't know what yo do anymore. He been a mortal for too long. I hope everything works out for the two of them. Great chapter. I look forward to reading more! :)
Amari412 chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Oh snap! Let's just see how Hades takes to this
Amari412 chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Hm...the only three other gods I can think of who would watch Thanatos are Hypnos, Erebus, or Nyx. But dang this is getting intense. So the gods are coming back, right? This should be interesting :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »