Reviews for Burdened Soul
jessi chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Excellent story!
KimiruMai chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I want more of this story, but the end is so perfect that I almost don't want you to touch it. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Awww great job i loved the last part!
LunarSinner chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This is so amazing, I love the way you write things out.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Oh My God! I was crying at the end! I mean poor Vegeta he suffered all his life but no many people can understand that! He never had anyone to relay on and when he had it he really appreciated them unlike Goku. That's the reason he is my favorite character ever :) he came out from the dark to begin a new life even with all the obstacles and the evil that was still in him. I absolutely love this!
NNP chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I like the ending, so poetic, reminds me of how I write or try to write lol
FireStorm1991 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I still love it. So cute X3 So glad you did a follow up!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Keep it comin', this story is fantastic! Veggie-heads' such an angry cutie patootie hehe :3 I can't wait until the next update, this my favorite yet! 3
cara9001 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Sweet!
BardocksWifey chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Wow you really don't know how much I love this story pleaseeeeeee continue. And may I suggest you should have them get close one night and have sex. You don't have to do a lemon because frankly this story is great without it :) but anyways after that night vegeta should feel confused because he knows he loves Bulma. You should have him bring another woman to their house. But please don't add Yamaha.
smalsa chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
The ending was the best part of this, I can find no no words to describe how beautiful your description of what the future holds for them!

The way you put it, really shows how how much he will change and how much he will really gain, especially considering the Goku part I've always thought he was a bit selfish when it came to his family always leaving but vegeta stayed!

Absolutely wonderful I'm guessing this is but I really do hope you write more bv fics you are an amazing writer!
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was really cute and sweet :) Gives a good insight into Vegeta and some amazing foreshadowing there ;)
dalissa34 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
aww so emotional i loved it
Sharyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very well written. I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love this! I sincerely hope you plan on building more chapters on to this. It would make a great bv story! This oneshot is brilliant! Keep on goin', your an excellent writer :3