Reviews for Desperado
L chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
I adore this story 3 thank you for sharing it with us x
wikelia chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Okay, I was just looking for some oneshots, but I cannot express how happy I am that I clicked this. I am a Hinny shipper, but this story was beautifully written. I liked the idea of Drinny (is it called Drinny?) before, but now I really love it. Brilliant job on this!
Hiranmayi chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
This should one of the best fics I've ever read. Simply superb! I, for once, thought that the Ginny/Draco wouldn't actually work out. I wanted to tell you that after reading your fic suddenly I FEEL Ginny and Draco "really" belong with each very good shaping up of the characters. And when I go further it literally keeps me begging for more. Please do keep writing such adorable stories.
Out chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I'm out at "very well developed thirteen year old". How creepy, sexist and disgusting, and not even close to similar to the books.
Wildfire chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Cool groove man
Wildfire chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Why does the girls always fall for Draco?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
How romantic, sexual assault. Again. There's a reason so many males believe they have a right to catcall and kiss the unwilling female, with rape only an extension of the same entitlement, this cultural romanticisation of sexual assault like this is it.
MelodicXMorphine chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
my dear i love this story you should continue or i might go bloody mad.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Lovely
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
OH GODS...THE FEELS...THE FEELS! :') NO STAHP SO FUKING ADORABLE AND FLUFFY :)
craklyn chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Couldn't stop reading, even though I didn't really like your version of Ginny at first. But she won me over eventually. There's something about your style of writing that's great, you keep things flowing and the story doesn't get stuck even if the chapters are long. I liked how the story progressed, and the epilogue was very nice. :)
Cherry-flowers-always-blossom chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey! so I just wanted to say that I loved the way you show Ginny, not the sexy girl that has dated almost every boy in Hogwarts but more reserved kind of girl. And just wanted to say I loved the song 'Desperado'
Shinicha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
found this story on the fire and ice archive for classics and really liked the first chapter :) looking forward to more
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
nice
CyraAideen chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
This story was sweet, and I really liked it. I also liked how Draco moved out of his parents house.