Reviews for Desperado
How romantic, sexual assault. Again. There's a reason so many males believe they have a right to catcall and kiss the unwilling female, with rape only an extension of the same entitlement, this cultural romanticisation of sexual assault like this is it.
MelodicXMorphine chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
my dear i love this story you should continue or i might go bloody mad.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Lovely
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
OH GODS...THE FEELS...THE FEELS! :') NO STAHP SO FUKING ADORABLE AND FLUFFY :)
craklyn chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Couldn't stop reading, even though I didn't really like your version of Ginny at first. But she won me over eventually. There's something about your style of writing that's great, you keep things flowing and the story doesn't get stuck even if the chapters are long. I liked how the story progressed, and the epilogue was very nice. :)
Cherry-flowers-always-blossom chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey! so I just wanted to say that I loved the way you show Ginny, not the sexy girl that has dated almost every boy in Hogwarts but more reserved kind of girl. And just wanted to say I loved the song 'Desperado'
Shinicha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
found this story on the fire and ice archive for classics and really liked the first chapter :) looking forward to more
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
nice
CyraAideen chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
This story was sweet, and I really liked it. I also liked how Draco moved out of his parents house.
sheriffandsteel chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this story is so amazing

i loved it
swanne chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
very good! I really like it, I mean, generally draco and ginny's histories are about his family and if he is going to help voldemort or not now that is with ginny, and you were very original making him left his parents and gonna leave with grandparents before anything.

congratulations!
Onyx-Jade chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
I absolutely ADORED this story, it is extremely well-written,

the characters are developed nicely, the wording is exceptional...

Let's just say I fell in love :)
deleted2012 chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
Likely we'll get tired of playing with our great-grandchildren long before those two get tired of making 'em."

thats funny

lol
enchantedstarlight chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
Wow. This story was so refreshing. It's nice to read one that didn't include the DH premise. Loved it.
Ezriella chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
aww ths has got to be one of the BESt fic i have read in a long time! it ended so sweet I loved it! great job!