Reviews for And it seems, He has also granted me an angel
Bramblefox chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I love this! So absolutely sweet, and it's nice to see Javert have a happy ending for once. This is a definate favorite!
CanaceErinn chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Utterly fantastic. Most of the time I roll my eyes at thge typical Javert romances, but this story is the exception. A great fic, with just the right touches of sweetness.
PrincipessaR16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh this is so good! It's the first Les Mis fic I've ever read LOL.. anyway I really like how you did it-lots of detail and I really like Victoria's character :)

LOL Javert is so... nice... in your story. And I like the past you've sketched for him :)
Lola Pennington chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Beautiful beautiful beautiful piece of work. There are very few romances I read that make me go "AW" and giggle uncontrollably, but you have managed to do so. Congratulations.
Jenna Jay chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Absolutley marvelous! Beautifully written, and appart from the fact Javert didnt die (but then there would be no fun! ;)) you've kept in beutiful detail with the book and the characters that I've seen the the show - The story was nicely layed out and nothing was too rushed as it can be in love stories - I just wish it was longer! :) I love the logic you've used about Javert's change of character, which is an increibly difficult thing to do! but you've managed it superbly.
Autobot Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow, that was beautiful... I've always wanted to see Javert get a second chance like Valjean.
Starknight chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow... just had to review before I read it (yes, I'm a freak) *Anyway* this fic is huge, you have my respected, I'm more of a short chapter person (no patients) Your fic though, wow...
Zoloft chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Wow. I have to admit that the premise initially put me off from reading this, but it is so well written that I've enjoyed it immensely even so. Really, this is an excellent piece of writing all in all; not my usual thing, but so well done that that doesn't even matter.
Aiyh-Sa chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Wow...that was amazing! That was such a sweet story, Javert is such a cool character, and this story was the best Javert story I have ever read! Well done! I love it! -
Joeys1andOnly chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Eek! So...*sob* beautiful! I was thinking of writing a Javert love ficcy, but I can see you've far surpassed any work I possibly could have put together. Well done!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Awww...so sweet! I love it when Javert gets a happy ending...doesn't seem to happen often enough, in my opinion. :) I know he's supposed to die (tragically beautiful character and all that), but this story makes it fun to entertain the idea that maybe he survived. Cool stuff!
trinchardin chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
beautiful...i always liked the character of javert...too bad he really died...