Reviews for The Painting Recurrence
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cute!
BlazingLegend chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Well done! This is all really in character, and sometimes that's quite hard. I loved Sheldon and Amy's typical, well, themness. There isn't really anything there to define their relationship. Again, I just want to applaud you on how everybody was in character. That's a little more tricky when you have more than two characters. Good job. (And the painting lives on, mwahaha!)
MoGo1994 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I'm in love with your writing! It's completely ingenious how all our favorite entertainers are so completely in character. That takes true talent. Don't ever stop writing! I'm addicted!
Morgan
Osced chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
OMG this story was hilarious, I loved how you used the painting as an solution to the problem.

/Osced
booklover0924 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love this and could totally see this happening on the show. Poor Leonard tries so hard to keep everyone happy.
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I always wondered how the car managed to take off at the end of 'Grease' too. I thought it most implausible. But when I grew up I decided that it was probably just meant to be symbolic :)

Loved Leonard not being the biggest fan of the way Eugene was treated. Makes total sense!

Sheldon! The phrase 'magical tampering' doesn't explain ANYTHING! Stop bending the rules of physics to suit you own arguments!

. "Um, yeah, okay, topic change," Penny said. She hadn't been present for the Shamy's first argument over their respective fields and she certainly didn't want be around for one regarding the existence of magic.

"Excellent idea, Bestie!" Amy agreed, both she and Sheldon transitioning from their state of disagreement with almost shocking speed. But such was the Shamy.

- BUT SUCH WAS THE SHAMY! That so needs to go on a t-shirt :)

"I have pictures of us!" Leonard, back-pedalling like crazy, looking around the room at the distinct lack of photos of 'us'. hahaha!

OMG you're such an excellent writer. Characterizations perfect. All dialogue 100% hilarious.

A smaller version of The Painting! Let's face it, any other version would have to be smaller. I can't imagine anything bigger! *gulp*!

Loved Sheldon here. - "But why would I want photos that will remind me of personal relationships I have while I'm concentrating on food? What if I see the picture and it distracts me, causing me to accidentally eat an expired item that Leonard will no doubt have left in there?"

- he has a point. Many a time I've been distracted by the sight of my niece's adorable cheeky grin and accidentally ended up eating mouldy cheese or coagulated yogurt. Nightmare!

. "...you kind of look like a m-"

"Don't say it!" Penny warned, her voice low.

"Morally," he quickly amended. "Strong woman. Which you are."

- Well played, sir. Well played. (Even if lying does give you asthma- it's just the guilt coming out. :))

And Sheldon, the drama queen, attempting to turn the flag magnet upside down. Somebody slap his wrist!

OMG, I loved this so much, I was grinning the whole way through. I could picture everyone so clearly, Amy with her plodding walk across the room, her pride in the Pamy painting, Penny's "Why me?" face, Sheldon's "hmm, I really don't agree with this in any shape or form whatsover" face, and Leonard's "I'll do anything to make Penny happy" face, coupled with his "I'm only going to get myself into more trouble over this" face.

Totally adored it. Like an actual scene from an episode. I don't know how much more I can say without squeeing like a fangirl!

T xx
KoolmanDan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Good and fun, silly stuff
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Haha. I love how Leonard isn't allowed to comment on the painting (my head canon on that painting has always been that it creeps Leonard out a bit). Great job:D
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Too cute for words and terribly in character. Leonard's stammering, Penny's bossiness, Amy's clueless enthusiasm, and Sheldon's cintrariness. Funny too!
moyrani chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Adorable. I LOL'ed at Sheldon trying to turn the flag upside down. The possibility of Sheldon getting food poisoning due to being distracted by Amy's picture too. Everyone was very much in character and I can see this happening in the show. Good job, Brit!
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
aww, this was sweet!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is definitely something I can see happening between the four of them in canon. I love how each of them contributed to the discussion. I also love how it all came back to the painting and how Penny told Leonard not to discuss it. It's so sweet that Sheldon is going to go along with the idea just because Amy wants it.
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh my gosh I love it! That was so adorable and so in character. I heard everyone's voice in my head. Great job. :)
smoguntia chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
lol, a very cute story. And it seems none of the can get rid of that painting :-))
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okay, so this is perfect and a great way to get my spirits up after such a crappy day/no sleep last night. The not being able to comment on the painting, Amy being very much 'this is what we're going to do', the flag going upside down, Amy being "too proud for words", etc. Just amazing and hilarious, I laughed out loud several times!

Great job, Little Lisbon!