Reviews for Demon's Shepard
JadeDragonMTR chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Glad to see new updates for this story!

I love your Morinth with all of her new adventures and the changes in her while she's integrating into the team. It's delicious to see how easily she can out-shrink Chambers when it comes to her teammates. While she finds her place among the crew she somehow still hasn't lost who she is, though that person is changing right in front of our eyes. Excellent balance there. And the fact that she got duped by Miranda was just priceless!

Can't wait to see more!
badkidoh chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
FasterGhost chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Oh... the mental picture of Miranda interrogating half-naked Morinth :-D

But good for Morinth. Miranda is not easily impressed.
badkidoh chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
FasterGhost chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
I loved how so many of the crew members realized that she is not the Justicar and that eventually they all concluded that they like Morinth better than Samara. This is as she said a fitting testament to her mother, heh :-)

Something like this should have been in the game. It is so stupid that she has to pretend to be Samara all the way to the end. She was so underdeveloped in the second game (one dialog and a romance scene) and out right screwed over in the third (few messages and nonsensical cameo) !

I guess it is up to fanfics to restore her to glory and you are doing fine job in that regard. Thanks !
FasterGhost chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
I always liked 4th of Eleven Morinth stories, and I am glad you made "Connoisseur" part of yours.
Also, recipe for complete disaster: Take a cat fight between Miranda and Jack and put Morinth between them :-DDD Although you handled it rather well.
badkidoh chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Another great chapter.
I read Connoisseur and I kinda like it although i wounder if Morinth cold personality is just more of her acting skill.
To a Skylark chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
I'm finding this an interesting and very well done AU so far. Looking firward to more.
Gissleh chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
The start of it made me wonder if I missed a chapter, but it was otherwise an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work. :)
badkidoh chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
another great chapter.
Although I have no idea what mission from ME2 it takes place in if takes place in a ME2 mission at all?
FasterGhost chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Heh, 'Ancient Stone music'... :-D Love it.
bce12345 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Great chapter, please continue!
badkidoh chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
YayForYuffie chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
I have to admit, I'm really enjoying the fic! While I dislike Morinth, I do feel sorry for her. You painted her in a very sympathetic light. While I have no intentions of choosing Morinth over Samara, I will feel al lot more torn over the decision!
badkidoh chapter 14 . 3/26/2013