Reviews for Demon's Shepard
Lokas chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Very nice story. Will you continue this?
fan-rei chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
interresting twist
badkidoh chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Another great chapter although I would have liked it better if Morinth really did kill them with a wave of unimaginable pleasure rather then pain.
Also I wonder if Morinth will use dominate in other fights?
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I like your care for the details. While it's just game's mechanic to give us new uniforms for the crew, you managed to make it ( in Morinth's case ) something perfectly logical and explainable. Also your complex view of Miranda's loyalty mission as Morinth's test is great. Plus, I really like how often you update. It's really annoying to wait months for new chapter.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Also I loved the stuff with Wrex.
Theodur chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Well, I'm certainly glad I was pointed towards this story. I can't stand Samara, cold and unthinking zealot, she reminded me of Lawful Awful paladins from the old RPG's, willing to smite everyone that their alignment detector identified as evil. Seeing her get whacked was a major happy moment. :)

I love what you've done with Morinth. It's not that I 'like' her as a character, but I've always thought there was a lot more to her than just the 'Eeeek Evil Sex Demoness Killer!' angle. I know a lot of people would consider fleshing her character out as 'whitewashing her evil ways', but to me that's just ridiculous. Evil isn't one dimensional. Good job showing that.

My Shepard didn't quite have the personality to help Morinth off Samara, the most I could do was to have Shep botch the mission and warn Morinth off. Which lead to Samara getting whacked by the Collectors, and I could give Morinth a more satisfying exit in ME3. That banshee cameo on Earth was just ridiculously insulting slap in the face from BW writers.

Anyway, great story, going to follow this one for sure.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Interactions between crew members were always something I thought should be more developed in ME 2. I'm glad you're not making them insignificant, limiting your story only to Shepard – Morinth interactions. Also, Morinth in ME 3? That would be great. I was really disappointed with what Bioware did with her in the third game. It's like they don't care about player's choices. You kill someone? They miraculously come back to life. You spare someone? They die off screen. Morinth was way too interesting character to don't even get a cameo in the game (short fight doesn't count).
fan-rei chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
wouldn't thane interrest morinth?
i think she could like jack too...
and i love krogan!
badkidoh chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
badkidoh chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Morinth in ME3 sounds good.
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Many would say you vilified Samara, but I think you portrayed her greatly. Her behavior, dare I say, is more believable than in actual game. Where in the game she has no problem with a crew of outlaws, here she reacts like this code of her would suggest (fight with Jack). In the game she joins us on the spot, giving an oath and abandoning her mission and obsession to help us, here it actually took more convincing from Shepard. In the game she unrealistically allowed us to kill her simply by grabbing her hand, here she put up a fight. In the game they made it easier for the player, but you took a harder, more realistic way.
I also liked the quote from conversation with Mordin. It made me look on the situation in a whole new way. Your views of Samara and Morinth conflict seem similar to mine. I just hope you won't woobify the latter.
Anyway I can't wait to read more.
fan-rei chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
dum-dum-dum
kill the bitch!
badkidoh chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Wow I really like it so far.
Is there going to be more chapters?
fan-rei chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
"Where the hell did you hide that gun in that dress?"
i know your samara was a complete bitch and that the crew is mostly composed of criminals but shouldn't shepard asks for some limite or at least choices in morinth's victims. i don't see the girl addicted to kill go cold turkey for several months...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »