Reviews for Three-Hundred Years
brightT3ars chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Poor Jack ;_; Nice fanfic though! :)
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
*pauses* Shit. I just accidentally posted that didn't I? I blame the iPad; it's being so immature today!
Anyways. Bunny, thinking, disasters. Yeah. You did pretty well illustrating the distance MiM keeps from Jack. I'm miffed about that too.
Third, it was beautiful how you painted flying as a sort of escape for Jack. I'm all pro-Jack and yay!flying, so the way you wrote about how even pranks can't chase away the loneliness for long and how he has to try so very hard to convince himself that he is fine with being alone, using the exhilarating feeling that he gets when flying to buoy that thought along while running from the truth is a perfect fit for the needs-a-lot-of-hugs Jack that we know.
Remember to hug Jack when you can, yeah?
The only thing I would want to talk about about this fic is the formatting. Perhaps if you split the second and third sections into more paragraphs they wouldn't seem as though too much info was stuffed into them at once. Just consider it?
But yes. I liked it.
Because this is an iPad, I can't login, or my mom would be alerted to what I'm doing right now, namely, sneaking on with a stolen password and why am I telling you this? I would like to inform you too that I am also the last person that reviewed, the the first paragraph or two should say why it have no name there. Sigh.
I'll try to find some time to review this when logged on, but I don't know... My mom is scary and hoarding the computer like it's worth it's weight in gold.
Bye. Hug Jack, yeah?
Scarlet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Okay, now I feel kinda miffed that this story only has 5 reviews. Shame on you people! So I've decided to help pull the number up to six. :) Not that much of an improvement, but every little bit counts, yeah?
First of all I liked how you showcased the ways that Jack would try to get people to notcie him. Sometimes showing the actions of the character gets the point as clearly across as using much flowery language to describe their feelings and where am I trying to go with the sentence gahhhhh-
Secondly, it's nice of you to show how being neglected and ignored can directly cause Jack to unleash huge disasters. (Should have considered that, Bunny! Maybe it was your fault that the blizzard of '68 happened! Hmph.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I am dead. The feels have finally won.
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this is sooo sad!
TheBabyKangaroo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hey there! :D I'm a new reader of your stories and I absolutely love them! :D It's your kind of stories I love the most, the kind which gives a more in depth look at a character's feelings and emotions when we can't see them on film. And it was written really well too so that makes it even better. :) I really can't wait to see what you're going to come up with next. :) Keep on writing! :D
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You have ripped out my heart and stomped on it.

Very good job. It was heart-wrenching to read and captured Jack's essence, in my opinion, very well.
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This fic pinned down Jack's character pretty well, I think. Thanks for sharing!