Reviews for Death Note Alternate Reality- Welsh Edition
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Ooooooh I really enjoyed this!

And I mean the only reason I started reading it was because boom, it said Bangor, and I know Bangor. And then you had me hooked by the end of the first chapter.

Lovely lovely lovely!

Un o'r fanfictions gorau dwi 'di darllen ers dipyn! Dalia ati!
ChrissieWithLove chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Wow :) This is so well written. I'm really enjoying it!
Eviline chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Brilliant plan, Matt
Eviline chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I'm imagining this woman with curlers in her hair, with a pink fluffy coat and slippers... She's funny. Matt is smart with what he is doing. Especially since he has more than a year to find her. He could just go to the congierge or the office to ask for her name..
Eviline chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
...Matt is coming across as a moron at this point. What kind of person leaves the death note on his desk? At least put it in a drawer...
Eviline chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Ugh, I have one friend who gets drunk after one glass, only to conveniently blitz all over the pace. Like trying to tail a hyperactive chipmunk..
Eviline chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Wow, didn't know that about Mello. Also, shame on you for attemoting to murder an innocent, Matt!
Eviline chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Huh.. Doesn't it take a while for stuff to leave the post office? And even then it would be in the system. Real easy to trace..

In any case, I wonder how you're going to do. This
Eviline chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
If the police eventually do catch on (and they will) those apples are going to be easy to trace..
Eviline chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh wow, Anders Breivik. If anyone deserves it, it is that man. Can you imagine if the Cia top got their hands on it. Al quaida would be history!

Really curious as to how you're going to twist this story :)
lost-in-the-sekai chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Interesting... There are indeed many 'wham' moments. I like your interpretation of the incorrect spelling rule. Hm, now that Mello has died, it'll be really hard on Near... The leather penchant detail was pretty hilarious as well. In all of the DN websites I've been on, it states that Mello's.. er... Small size is why he wears leather, keeps his gun in his pants, etc. But on a more serious note, I honestly enjoy what you've done so far. Just because Matt died doesn't mean the story ends. The killings continue. I like this because it is completely reasonable, yet it wasn't true in canon. I wonder if Felicity's Death Note will get passed on as well? Great chapter, I look forward to more as usual.
Metroid Life chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Damn it, I was just starting to like Mello a bit... his character was developing slightly, even... a very clever twist, I must say... oh, and can people who've touched a Death note see other Shinigami? Mello didn't see Rem, but she just might not have been there, so I don't know...
Metroid Life chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Ah, so things continue apace. As thrilling to read as ever, I might say, so don't be disappointed. In any case, see you next review...
Smozzick chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Awesome story. Love that you killed off your main character; wonderful way to progress the story with a twist.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
"Pathetic..." Near mused, "Matthew has no backbone..."
I disagree. Despite the pressure of shinigami and Death Note, Matt still wishes to help the investigators, and hasn't gone insane.
"We're dealing with an unpredictable, unstoppable force that will dispose of its pawns one after the other... it was convenient of Matthew to expose a lot of his knowledge before he died, however..."
He wanted to help you, and so he did. Even though he sacrificed his life to do so.
"If we die to end this incident, then we die to end this incident." Near blankly stated, his body posture noticeably slumped.
And what about L? Shinigami could kill L, just for entertainment of mass panic.
"You do believe he is dead." Near mused, "And he was never your friend. He was plotting to kill you, as he was I. Don't forget that."
He wanted to help you. Even if he had to gather all his courage to do so.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Matt, Mello, Near. Ill luck to Ryuk.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »