Reviews for Compromised
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Pretty funny. Mordin unleashes his unholy plague and promptly falls asleep, Chakwas and Zaeed - thanks a lot for putting that image in my mind - Kelly coming on to poor Garrus... EDI should have said "I told you so" at the end, she had made a very valiant effort to shield Shepard from all of this ("conserving energy" was a good excuse).
What a shame that Shepard's cybernetics sobered her up so quickly though, it might have been fun to watch her clash with Chambers.
Neakco chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, goddess this story was hilarious. You have a gift for writing, you really truly do
Avenger13579 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
haha hilarious story :)
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
awesome story. :D funny as hell.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wonderful. I laughed, I almost cried, and I had many other awesome feels as well. And KELLY OMFG KELLY. XD Just simply wonderful! XD
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ah, Mordin. What would we do without you? I'm surprised Kelly went straight to bed instead of ignoring scary-Commander-voice and going to get in on Thane's memories.
Watt0-101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL
So damn hilarious! :D
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH so good.
Yoruki Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was a funny story... and... the most chocking was... Chakwas and Zaeed's little... intercourse? That was actually awkward, I guess... I keep imagining Mordin slowing down until he stops and ends up sleeping in the CIC... And Kelly Chambers throwing herself on Garrus, actually made me a little uneasy... I can't fathom to see Garrus with anyone else but Shepard, aparently...
Good story! A light story, I guess... specially after reading Life Signs...

Me likes it! XDD
Suilven chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
""Shepard," EDI said in a tone bordering on synthetic admonishment. "I do not think you should speak to the crew in this state."

Shepard gaped. And then sputtered. And most certainly did not giggle. "Are you—is this—EDI, are you mutinying?"

"No, Shepard. But I believe you will… thank me later. You are… operating outside your usual parameters.""

LOL

""Logging you out, EDI," Shepard cried.

"Shepard, you cannot—"

"Logging you out! You—you—you mutinizing busybody!"

"Mutinizing is not a word, Shepard.""

Maybe it should be a word. ;)

""Who died and made you the fucking alcohol police? Just give me the fucking bottle, Kasumi!" And then, a few moments later, "If you disappear behind that fucking cloak one more time I am going to blow up this whole room, you sneaky bitch."

Shepard hacked the door and stood in the open doorway with her arms crossed until Kasumi reappeared from beneath her tactical cloak and Jack turned to glower at her. "Share," she said. "That's an order."

Jack rolled her eyes.

It took all Shepard's remaining willpower not to return the gesture. Perhaps with a flipped middle finger for good measure. Sometimes—sometimes—Jack asked for it.

As soon as she was safely out in the hallway, she stuck out her tongue. And smiled a very satisfied smile, even though no one was around to see it."

I love this.

I like that Thane and Samara's interludes/moments weren't happy ones, too.

"Miranda's voice, cool and crisp, said, "This didn't happen, Jacob."

"You say that every time this doesn't happen, Miri."

Shepard chuckled."

I chuckled, too. And then, Zaeed and Chakwas... o_O I don't think I'm ever going to get that image out of my head. *shudder*

"Anyone else, any other time, she might've kept quiet. But it was Garrus, and he said it was okay to not be okay, and he was her best damned friend in the galaxy. So she told him. And after he'd laughed and gasped and made all the appropriate horror responses she expected of someone who heard she'd had to see naked people doing naked things in her medbay,"

The way you write Shepard/Garrus is always so lovely. There's such a bond between them. I also snickered a great deal at the phrase "Naked people doing naked things in her medbay."
The Red Celt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is awesome! Just the right balance between funny and emotional. Also, ZAEED AND CHAKWAS! Fantastic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this is fucking awesome
Zakeraz chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was a fun story. Nice to see Shepard and Garrus as best friends rather than lovers; it's a refreshing change. Good job.
Musicalrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my gosh. That was hilarious! :D
JayneyRee1234 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is brilliant! I love the "Shepard? Need me for something? Please?" So good!