Reviews for CODENAME: SERAPHIM
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 11 . 7/31
That was fabulousl, but it seemed to end abruptly. I was so entranced, I was hoping you would keep going!
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is really a review for the story as a whole, not just the first chapter. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you what a brilliant story this was. Several people have attempted a Charlie's Angels/SMK crossover, but this is the only I've seeen that seemed plausible. I liked that you made Sabrina and Amanda relatives, rather than trying to twist yourself (and thus the story) into knots trying to make them be the same person. Really nice job. :)
NoMoFanFic chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Bravo! I just found this story and your others (next on my reading list) and I'm so glad I started reading! I haven't been able to do much else since I began! What a brilliant crossover... I did one ages ago; it was when I was new to writing fan fiction and riddled with problems, lol. I truly enjoyed this and can't wait to read the next one!
bluewire213 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Excellent story. THis is my favorite CA/SMK crossover! I'm so glad to see that you've started a sequel.
MKM1963 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
You outdid yourself. One of the best crossovers ever. Very believable..can't wait to see what you come up with next. Make Lee sweat bullets, he deserves it. In most of the stories, she is always way too quick to forgive him. He has really blown it this time. As always you are one of my favorite writers. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Laura chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
I really loved this story. Well done
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
I usually do not like crossover stories, but this one was very good. Thanks for sharing!
Sonseeahray chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
That was really brilliant. Well done!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Lookoutwife, i never could've done it without you. you are an A Class beta. thank you!
lookoutwife chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Bravo! I really enjoyed your crossover story!
eternal vampire chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
JUst found your story. Excellent hope there is more about Seraphim and adventures. You worked your crossover really well. I like the idea of Amanda and Sabrina being related. take care and have a great night.
LaCorelli chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Definitely an interesting story. Certainly different and unexpected. I liked it.
LaCorelli chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I liked the reason Amanda got her name. Amanda has always been fiercely protective of those most important to her.
LaCorelli chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I like how Lee keeps reaching for Amanda or wanting to talk to Amanda while all the time trying to pretend like she shouldn't be there.
LaCorelli chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I actually like it when Amanda loses her cool with Lee, he pretty much asks for it. I also like that his so-called practical joke back-fired. Leatherneck is definitely fun to see.