Reviews for MiA
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 1 . 7/31
Sorry, I hadn't seen there was a continuation until it was too late. I loved the ending! Fabulous from start to finish!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 7/13
I enjoyed both of these stories. Lee's jealousy and protection were well depicted for end of Season 1, as well as his comfortable intrusion into her home - hysterical. I especially liked the line (from CN:S) of "Flattening her back to the wall, she peered around the edge... and looked right into the flat gaze of the man she'd lost." That would have been fun to see in an episode. Nice job!
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Your stories have brought back to me just how much I loved this show. I have spent several hours now reading all your stuff and only wish that there were more. Thank you for reminding me how much I loved Lee and Amanda. I hope to see a lot more from you. Thanks again.
jcat30 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Both of these stories about Seraphim were awesome! I loved both Charle's Angels and SCMK. Any plans to continue this series? Even though Amanda doesn't want Seraphim to surface anytime soon, that is usually the best laid plans of mice and men. Maybe it could be set a few years down the road in season 3 or 4. You made the crossover work very well. You had me hooked! It seems like you left it open, who was the voice which one would assume was Rachel talking to about her plans to bring down Scarecrow and the Townsend Agency? If I read it right that was after first warehouse attack that captured both of her henchman. What happened to Bosley towards the end? Is he in on it?
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
ROTFL! This is so good... The only critique I have is the whole 'Manda thing... it just doesn't suit Lee *at all*. I know he mumbles it in Unfinished Business, but the guy is half-asleep. Otherwise, he never calls her that. I've been around this fandom a looooong time, and maybe you have too. If so, you'll already know that it's an age-old debate, but 'Manda is hated by most, lol. Anyway, loving this.
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Dear MeriSalope,

I have truly been enjoying your SMK fanfiction! I love how you create tension with Lee and Amanda and your description of their interaction is spot on. I sincerely hope that you will continue this AU series.

All the Best to You - B. G. Kuro
It'sAboutTime chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Well, then, I'm now officially addicted to this AU. Are we going to see more? Will we start seeing external manifestations of Lee's growing awareness of Amanda's merits and charms? Looking forward to more!
Loretta chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved this story
cyndergator chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love it..laughed a lot reading it cant wait for #3 :)
Recekayla chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love how Amanda is finally given credit here for having a brain. And given some action. Great writing!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
SMK has always been one of my favorite shows. Lightweight and improbable, but tremendous fun. I especially liked Seasons 1 and 2. You captured the subtleties of the characters' relationship very well. Very enjoyable story. Loved the last line. Hope you write more.
MKM1963 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You did it again...amazed me! I am surprised you let Lee get of so easily though. Thanks so much for dedicating this to me...what a wonderful birthday present. You have made my day...I know how much time you must have spent on this.b. THANK YOU
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Great story. If I thought it was that easy to get a story just by asking... I would have done that long ago. You have a great series on your hands.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
The way that you have captured Lee's conflicting emotions is amazing. Well done. I loved the ending.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Clever follow up to the other story.