Reviews for Star Fox: Black Sun (REVAMPED)
Orokodot chapter 1 . 5/9
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I respect the kind of work that you do.

I am trying to search for "Star Fox: Black Sun" on Google, but the only version that I can find is your "revamped" copy. I was wondering if you get a chance that you could possibly pm me or comment below the original fanfiction, so that I (or we) can get a better back story/idea on what you did differently.
Zettadude chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
This is probably the best Star Fox fanfiction I've read. Some grammatical stuff could have been fixed, but the story is engaging, characters are memorable, and the original Star Fox team is pretty much spot on with their development. Buddy, if Nintendo needed someone to write their next Star Fox game, it'd be you.
Elarix chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Fox: "All right, hit it ROB!"
*Turns on disco*
"Uh, uh, uh, uh, stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!"
Fox: "Not what I meant, ROB..."
Troygroomes chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
(Because throughout my entire childhood; Corvo was always at my side." Axios said. "My own brother would die for me, and I would have done the dame for him. But now he's become a monster, and I can't understand what happened to him. I'm trying to figure out what happened to him that caused him to become a monster, but I just can't. ) ( don't ya mean same instead of dame ? )
ZombieAxeHero chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
A great ending to a great story. Well done, man! I hope to see even more great stuff from you in the future.
Wing Ace chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
I have to say that this may just be the greatest story that I've ever read on this site, hands down. I am eventually going to write a fic of my own at some point, and I can only hope to be a good a the masterpiece I have just read.

Congratulations, Ray. That was one helluva ride

Lady Blue chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I can't believe you actually finish your story. What I'm saying is that all the good writers don't fish there storys. They will make them short witch annoys me and leave me hanging. Thank you so mach for a good story and finishing it. I hope and pray that your story writting goes a long way for you. ps Slippy was so bad a$ in this story!
Xstar7 chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
Well it put sadness in me. It stood out to me. The story... was brilliant. I'm sad Axios... You know passed. But otherwise the ending was good. If you have a new Star Fox story that would be epic to check out! Oh well. Goodbye Axios! Rest in peace.
Troygroomes chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
excellent chapter. i would like to see a wedding scene for Fox and Krystal. maybe having katt,amenda and fara as krystal's bridesmaids and falco, slippy and bill as fox's best men.
bryan mccloud chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
good story man...hope you read my pm about chapter

pity corvo is dead. and what does black means when he says that he is a pawn and there are more people like him in corneria?(hope the people he mention are really in corneria)
LadyBlue chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I am finally done with all chapeters and I have to say that you done a good job. I'm hoping that you finish it though its getting very good. If you do finish it you will get lots of reviews. TRUST ME!
Troygroomes chapter 29 . 2/12/2013
i hope fox asks krystal to marry him and axios returns to star fox and shows up for fox and krystals wedding and asks em to honor his brothers sacrice and name there son marcus corovo mccloud. excellent chapter
Lady Blue chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
My Ooo my. This is going good so far. I just got done with the frist chaper and it was good so hopefully you keep up the good work. ps. Make sure all your character keep their personality that is must important. :D THANKS!
bryan mccloud chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
what a closely fought match ehhh...but a sword can nver cut through

nice chapter. with a nice cliffhanger here.

looking forward to the next chapter.
bryan mccloud chapter 27 . 2/4/2013 guess was right after

the liquids injected into corvo got a mind controlling agent..._.

great chapter man...

and for all you know maybe axios is not the one who killed black but it is corvo who woke up instead and sacrifice himself to save axios.