Reviews for The Science Fair
HazySunray chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Loved it! I absolutely adored how you brought up the memory of Jesse's first time trying to actually ace a project and having to do it all by himself. Walt sitting beside him explaining everything as he went didn't seem as much like a teacher guiding a student but a parent trying to fix another parent's wrong-doings.
Very nicely done!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awww, why couldn't this have happened at the end? They all deserved a happy ending. This was so adorable, please write more if you ever feel inclined! This was fantastic and just so fluffy and adorable I melted. Just what I needed after all the angst of watching the series over again, knowing what was going to happen. Keep up the awesomesauce work, have a super day and DFTBA! XD
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
aww, this was cute :)
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
SOOOOO adorable. OMG, I love it. Grinning. :D

Haha it's true, everyone does do the damn volcano. :P

Looove Jesse and Brock so much. So freaking adorable. Brock is like Jesse's long lost son he didn't know he had.
M. Jade chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awww, this was adorable! Thoroughly enjoyed it. You really have the teacher-student aspect of Walt and Jesse's relationship down. Hope to see more from you soon!
RavenGaleSpencer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Cute. XD I actually laughed out loud at some parts, and then read them aloud to my boyfriend. Lines like "Quantum physics? Was that a James Bond movie?" and "Did you add too much chili powder?" "Fuck you," for example.