Reviews for Acting on the Attraction
Ness fan 01 chapter 9 . 10/2
One of my favorites. You really captured their essence in this story. I'm glad I was able to read the whole thing in one day. It would have been tough waiting for each new chapter. I'm hanging on to the feelings in everyone's fan fic til season 5 when I hope the show starts to put them back together - at least let us see the spark they had in seasons 1 and 2. Hopefully you'll come back to New Girl when they do. I'll be following you. Thanks for all your great stories.
Ness fan 01 chapter 6 . 10/2
I've been reading fan fiction for just about a month - that's why this is a couple years late. I don't think it was a coincidence that Jess's ring tone was I'm So Excited. At paleyfest they mentioned fan fiction. I think that was a nod to your story. The writers are playing with you/us. You got to them. What a compliment to your writing and your fan base.
Katie-ng-fan chapter 9 . 2/8
"Love could sometimes be enough" was super heartbreaking given the circumstances surrounding their break up
amyh52 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
amyh52 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Beautifully done
amyh52 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Nice scene. I can see why she is pissed.
amyh52 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
fun party!
amyh52 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
okay. Lets start this!
anonymous chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I loved this so much!
PartyPooper chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I don't want to sound critical, scratch that cos I kinda do, but Jess is being a bit of a bitch for not ringing the guy she was going to go on a date with and instead having sex with her kinda-sorta-ex
joalyn chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I read this story ages ago and loved it, but I don't think I left a review. I had come over here to check on the exact title of one of your stories when I was messaging you on tumblr the other day and since then I have re-read almost everything you've written for New Girl. (I'm saving TWD Date for last!) It's all great! I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed it. This story is hot. Crazy. Sexy. Very good.
jessicamillr chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
This was amazing! Maybe they could have a slow and gentle love making scene in the epilogue, different than the other times. But whatever feels best to you will be good I'm sure. :)
tvlover84 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Love love love loving this! Please write more more smut more everything! More Nick Jess during the long hiatus!
MayaLala chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Oh my I must go to bed but I am only half way through. It's so good. I...cannot...stop...reading.

Hey, btw, you're a phenomenal writer. I so enjoy these fics! Thank you.
kikki hope chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I like your stories, I really do. And I think you should look into getting a betta to check your spelling and grammar and mostly your format. Your words (for the most part) are great, you just need some help putting them in the right order.
One example, every time a character speaks, they need a new line. You can't have 2 people in a conversation within the same paragraph.

But I do like your story ideas, thanks for sharing
Keep writing