Reviews for Rhythm
Jemma chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This is such a beautiful fanfiction! In fact, it's my favorite! You're writing style is so unique and flows beautifully. I loved the use of tying lyrics into the story, as well. It's really cool to read a fanfiction that is actually realistic because I feel that it is a lot more interesting to read. This story has a perfect balance between some smut but also kept it very adorable and sweet! Once again, wonderful story, I love it!
NyanCatNoodles chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
niceeeeeeeee
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
that was cute but who was saying what. I loved it other than the one thing.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was superb. I've recently gotten back into Regular Show, and reading fics this good inspires me to try to write my own. I especially like how you worked the lyrics in, since so few authors can effectively incorporate a song into their own narrative.

You are awesome and you should feel awesome.
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Daw I found this cute :3 awesome job!
GirlIzHeres chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It was beautiful and plus I'm listing to the song beutiful so that makes it better! :3
Hardwood Studios chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really, really like this. You've done a beautiful thing here, with this. You took a somewhat sloppily drawn cartoon with incredibly strange yet amusing themes and characters, and you turned it into some beautiful love. Mordecai and Rigby are human, which you made very obvious without having to explain anything. And they're still best friends, even though they're in love. You're writing style is very unique, descriptive yet subtle. I love it, man. I love it.
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hot. as. hell XD new fave couple! :D
MrsStylinson3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
THAT WAS SO FREAKING BRILLIANT! I LOVE YOUR USE OF VOCABULARY, IT'S AWESOME!
*nose bleed*
nekokiki chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
so im new to this fandom bu i love yaoi and the show is delightfully funny so i thought i'd give it a try. it was awesome! so like them but just the right amount of smut! i think i can definitely call myself a fan of morby!3
Jester129 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
that was pretty smart with the lyrics please tell me the name of the song, i love the
Kayden Pause chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lol, I was listening to Something Bout love when I read this... Idk, it actually worked
heartxhabit chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this is beautiful . . . . as always, lolz I love your work so much!
K. Strange chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I don't need to flame to keep it warm..it's already hot in here with your fanfiction! XD

Great job.
Arukea chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww i love you did a great job on this _